Collapse

VPGL Tournament 15

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first game, it often goes like that for me. Next couple games were barely 1M. I'll try and get another go in this eve

Bord is one of the best table creators out there i reckon, this is a cracking version of a game i grew up playing, which is why i nominated it. Value for money, quick multiball, easy goals, Heavy Metal art - and it talked what's not to like?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	51
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	2155157

Another win for Wob, congratulations on your 4th win in the first 6 games of the competition . Great job Skids climbing onto the podium for the first time in this competition to take 3rd place . There was some very close scoring in this game with Skids, Kane, Jed, legin, Crakkers and Capp all fighting it out between 2 million and 3 million .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Views:	20
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	2155158

The table as it stands for VPGL 15 after the completion of Game 6. Wob with a handy lead and will be very hard to catch from here , but it only takes one bad game for him from the last three to make it a possibility. Kane sitting in a solid 2nd position with Crakkers and starcommand79 both fighting for a shot on the podium . Just 3 more games to complete and they are all open for play right now. Who will come out on top?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
      Working...
      X