Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 15 - Game 5 ~ Total Nuclear Annihilation - FINISHED

GAME 5.... And we are out to destroy reactors...

VPGL 15 - Game 5 ~ Total Nuclear Annihilation

Nominated by martymoose

869286622_aaa(Small).jpeg.0e6923bec0a602f027fadd155f0fd772.jpeg

Total Nuclear Annihilation was released by Spooky Pinball in 2017 and is a LCD pinball machine (but for the purposes of this competition will be in place of a DMD game. This is an Original in the sense that it has been coded from scratch to be similar to the original game from Spooky).

Concept by: Scott Danesi

Design by: Scott Danesi

Dots/Animation by: David Van Es, Matt Andrews

Mechanics by: Scott Danesi

Music by: Scott Danesi

Sound by: Scott Danesi

Software by: Scott Danesi, Michael Ocean, Jimmy Lipham

The VPX file can be downloaded here (including PupPack):

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/to...uture-edition/

The B2S can be downloaded here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/db...-pinball-2017/

The ROM can be downloaded here:

No ROM needed.

Downloads linked are just suggestions, you can play on any VPX version or the table as long as it is the same rule set (IE Pro, LE etc.). You can let us know what version you are playing and why you play that one in the thread if you like,

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 2 August 2020, Midnight pm Sydney time.

This game is set to 3 ball as default and that is what we'll play for this competition.

No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

Game on... who will blow up all of the reactors?

[GS]1Z6QPID6umHcq7kK4nTwE3c2DDrV_aBeT2Q-tKVeHUAQ[/GS]

Edited by JustAnotherRat
  • Like 2

This game does require PinUp Player to be installed, you don't need to use the PinUp Popper Frontend though.

Information about PinUp can be found here: https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php

A handy video showing how to set up Pinup Player can be found here:

You can set up an account with Orbital Scoreboard for this game and your scores will show up on an online scoreboard.

I'm trying really hard to like this, but it just doesn't feel right, I also have no idea where the points are (I didn't on the real thing either) so I'm just going for multiballs. My DMD seems to vanish after a few games, prob should go the one without b2s.

166d9bd24039379fec99fc3d57e29cdb.jpg

• Like 1

I tried to play some TNA but the thing keeps playing up on me so I had one game of AC/DC.

Not my best score but probably my best ever game other than failing to complete encore. That table plays so well. One of the best on Visual Pinball I reckon. f971a61a79cf2e7a76f4202bd310700e.jpg

• Like 1

I tried to play some TNA but the thing keeps playing up on me so I had one game of AC/DC.

Not my best score but probably my best ever game other than failing to complete encore. That table plays so well. One of the best on Visual Pinball I reckon. f971a61a79cf2e7a76f4202bd310700e.jpg

I miss Tom Tower and Ninuzzo !

• Like 1