Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 15 - Game 4 ~ Jacks Open - FINISHED

GAME 4.... And it's time to show our hands...

VPGL 15 - Game 4 ~ Jacks Open

Nominated by martymoose

344865354_image-2(Small).jpg.6be2087580d2a0eba249cf18158a39f8.jpg

Jacks Open was released by Gottlieb in 1977 and it is a 1 player Electro Mechanical pinball machine.

Design by: Ed Krynski

Art by: Gordon Morison

Notes: The Add-a-ball version of this game is Gottlieb's 1977 'Lucky Hand' which was exported to Italy as Gottlieb's 1977 'Lucky Card'. It was remade as the 4-player SS game Mylstar's 1984 'Jacks to Open'.

The VPX file can be downloaded here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/ja...gottlieb-1977/

The B2S can be downloaded here:

Contained within VPX download above

The ROM can be downloaded here:

No ROM is required for this game

Downloads linked are just suggestions, you can play on any VPX version or the table as long as it is the same rule set (IE Pro, LE etc.). You can let us know what version you are playing and why you play that one in the thread if you like,

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 26 July 2020, Midnight Sydney time.

This game is set to 5 ball as default and that is what well play for this competition.

No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

Game on... who will show their cards in Game 4?

[gs]1ME31QVwfIkvKGr2ha3UUSUvwiRolIVGZ0uMkJiy-1rE[/gs]

As far as EM's go I'm not hating this one, seems to play nice, hard to hit it back up the top but at least some ball control is possible.

Not quite sure what I should be shooting for once I reach the special.

57b9cc6b4aed9940d179fda5c766537d.jpg

• Like 1

241,660... man this one took a while..

Nice score....I'm not surprised it took a while.

I reckon I'd be well over 100 games into this one by now - just can't seem to string 5 good balls together.

Had one game last night where I was 180k after ball 3 - ended up with 184k....bloody frustrating!

• Like 1

Scoring is pretty straight forward on this table. Drop targets are 1k plus 1k for each of the four top rollovers that are lit. The aim is to light three top rollovers (don't light all four or it'll reset back to zero :rolleyes ) then keep hitting any drop targets for 4k each.
  • Like 1

Scoring is pretty straight forward on this table. Drop targets are 1k plus 1k for each of the four top rollovers that are lit. The aim is to light three top rollovers (don't light all four or it'll reset back to zero :rolleyes ) then keep hitting any drop targets for 4k each.

Sounds like great tips. Thanks

Thanks Kane those tips where a great help. For an EM i really don't mind this one.

b8e8284ca126b53ba7dcd028b6bb8150.jpg

• Like 1