Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 15 - Tournament Standings

• 2 months later...

With the competition over we see Wob reclaim the top step of the overall VPGL 2020 podium for himself after winning VPGL 15 to go with his VPGL13 win and 2nd place in VPGL 14. Kane took out 2nd place for the competition and has himself position in 3rd for the year with two 3rd places and a 2nd.

VPGL 15 saw the competition grow even more with the highest number of competitors playing in the competition. We had 18 participants this time which is great and hopefully that number will continue to grow. That gives us a total of 24 players so far this year which also means that the scoring system for the overall winner might need to be revised at the end of the year, but revision due to increased numbers is a great thing.

Thanks to everyone that has participated so far and I hope you are enjoying the format of the competition which is meant to focus on enjoying pinball and each others company.

Those who managed to submit scores for all games within VPGL 15 are eligible to get a 3D printed keyring. Those players are @Wob (doesn't need one) , @kane , @JustAnotherRat , @Crakkers , @legin , @Capp , @starcommand79 , @skids , @MrBungle , @jkp0317 as well as @Jed for his long time support and previous running of the competitions. Send me a message with your address so I can arrange for you to get one.

Note sure if this is easier or harder for people to view, but here is a screenshot of the results.

Overall.thumb.PNG.3166bdeade5fd55483850966ef27b44b.PNG

• Like 2

Thanks for another fun Competition round @JustAnotherRat, I enjoyed this round much more than the last, I think I just need to limit the number of games I put on any one table or i get pinball rage :)

Well done to everyone that played, awesome to see so many names in the mix now.

Wob

• Like 1

Thanks JAR and all who had a go at the comp this season. Enjoyed smashing out some tables for a couple of hours at a time, and others not so much. Already looking forward to next season. Well done @Wob for the win. :041:
  • Like 2

Thanks @JustAnotherRat for running another great tourney your professionalism and promotion of the comp has lead to much increased numbers playing, and that is awesome, the tourney could not be in better hands :038:

though i missed a few games I did enjoy the ones i played, i'm looking forward to the next one, now i have the Pinball and Arcade out of my chockas workshop and have claimed a corner of the wife's studio after a long period of negotiation.

Well done to everyone who played and submitted scores - see you back for the next one :cool:

• Like 3

For those wondering, the next comp start date should be 25th September with game nominations open for (around) a week before that. That would take us up to the 22nd November for that competition and we'd get Christmas off (although we could run some kind of mini comp over the holidays if preferred).

If everyone is super keen, I could move the start date for the next comp forward but I tend to enjoy a little break between competitions.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a master list somewhere of games that have already been played in the tournaments?

Here's a list of the games played so far this year, so none of these are eligible for the next 2 tournaments.

VPGL13

Big Brave

The Walking Dead

Flash Gordon

Abra Ca Dabra

Fish Tales

Funhouse

Pro Football

The Who's Tommy

Black Pyramid

VPGL14

Centigrade 37

Gilligan's Island

Diner

Humpty Dumpty

Medieval Madness

Krull

Grand Prix

Indiana Jones

Fathom

VPGL15

Heat Wave

Batman - Dark Knight

Comet

Jacks Open

Total Nuclear Annihilation

Centaur

Aladdin's Castle

Elvis

Space Shuttle

You can go back through the archives to see which games were played in previous years.

• Like 1

Here's a list of the games played so far this year, so none of these are eligible for the next 2 tournaments.

VPGL13

Big Brave

The Walking Dead

Flash Gordon

Abra Ca Dabra

Fish Tales

Funhouse

Pro Football

The Who's Tommy

Black Pyramid

VPGL14

Centigrade 37

Gilligan's Island

Diner

Humpty Dumpty

Medieval Madness

Krull

Grand Prix

Indiana Jones

Fathom

VPGL15

Heat Wave

Batman - Dark Knight

Comet

Jacks Open

Total Nuclear Annihilation

Centaur

Aladdin's Castle

Elvis

Space Shuttle

You can go back through the archives to see which games were played in previous years.

Awesome. Thanks Crakkers.