This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks mate but that’s where I do get a little lost my machine has the stern DMD which I think is the ultra πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ as I said I had my machine built computers ain’t me but I am learning..I’m a kind of have to be shown πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ ..
    been playing space shuttle and have taken a photo hard game remember it being hard when I was a teenager...The Misses is playing it know I’ll be pissed if she beats me 😁😁

Comment

Originally posted by mozzie1 View Post
      Thanks mate but that’s where I do get a little lost my machine has the stern DMD which I think is the ultra πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ as I said I had my machine built computers ain’t me but I am learning..I’m a kind of have to be shown πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ ..
      been playing space shuttle and have taken a photo hard game remember it being hard when I was a teenager...The Misses is playing it know I’ll be pissed if she beats me 😁😁

Post a photo of what you see when you launch GOTG so I can understand what you are/aren't seeing.

I haven't had a go of Space Shuttle yet, but apparently this one plays hard so it might not have been so difficult when you were a teenager.

Comment

I've decided that I'll give the keyrings that Wob has already created for us to anyone that submits a score for all games within VPGL 15.

So far that includes MrBungle Crakkers , kane, Capp , legin , Wob (but he doesn't need one), & jkp0317 with FlippingSweet starcommand79 and skids only needing to submit a score for one or both of the remaining games. If I've missed someone that should be in the list, please let me know.

I'll happily send one to Jed as recognition to his long term support (and running) of the VPGL

If you've already submitted a score in each game, feel free to send me a message with your address. I can't say I'll get them mailed out super fast but I'll do my best to not delay them by too much.

Wob has said that he can print some more if needed, and will also supply the STL's for anyone wanting to print their own.

Comment

If anyone would like to run off there own key chain I have put the STL up on thingiverse, if there is some interest in a blank version I will try and add that at some point.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4572986

Wob
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post

how impressive is that double pass

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post

how impressive is that double pass
              I've seen Dedrok do that and even with 3 balls on the one flipper.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
                I've seen Dedrok do that and even with 3 balls on the one flipper.
                Yes, i believe that. His scoring in the vpgl's of old have passed into legend..

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X