VPGL 14 - Game 8 ~ Indiana Jones

Collapse

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200530_171815 (Small).jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.7 KB ID:	2136338

I thought I was going to finish with a better score than this. 3 times around the table collecting billion points in eternal life. I guess I lost the flow as the last few balls (I had many extras) drained rather quickly.

On the other hand, I twice thought my game was ending prematurely. On ball 2 with 2 extra balls with already in the bank and 4 billion points up, and I managed to get my ball stuck behind the captive balls drop target... it eventually did a ball search and got it out... then at 6 billion when I hit the billion points the DMD froze and everything seemed to stop. I was able to keep hitting shots and lights were going out but it looked like the game had died... eventually it came to life and the game kept going.

Comment

Wow, close, must have been multiball super jackpots that kept me in front as my lost ball happened just after loop 3 and the last of the 3 x billion shots.

I think that's a wrap for the tournament lead, well played mate, a deserving win, I just couldn't master the EMs in this round.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

Blahhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goofything View Post

Blahhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Blahhhhh you say but you picked up another 91 points and moved up 2 places. Nice

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	ij.PNG Views:	0 Size:	15.5 KB ID:	2136886

Game 8 comes to a close. The highly rated Indiana Jones games by Williams. The player that came out on top is also the owner of the machine photographed in the original post in this thread, and is the man the did all of the testing and supplied the dump for the colourisation project for this game. Congratulations Wob on a well deserved win. Another great score and another podium finish for Kane taking 3rd place and Legin and Crakkers both made it into the billion point club taking 4th and 5th places respectively. We also welcome Almorte who has made his first appearance in the VPGL.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X