Collapse

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wob View Post
    Ok like JustAnotherRat things happened, unlike JAR I have no idea what those things are..

Seriously I worked out the beast in the lower Playfield and that's about it, can someone shed some light on the table goals and/or points?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Sorry if I made it sound like I knew how I was doing stuff. Like you, I know how to get BEAST however anything else beyond that is hit stuff and see what happens. It seems almost anything can light the lower playfield, but anything can also turn off the light to the lower playfield.

Comment

Least Improved award again. I did adjust the POV on this table so I could see the lower playfield better. I think it helps.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	krull.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	227.4 KB
ID:	2132615
      Attached Files

Comment

Seriously I worked out the beast in the lower Playfield and that's about it, can someone shed some light on the table goals and/or points?
        BEAST and the 5 light bank are the only decent points that I've found, I don't bother with the upper playfield and BEAST takes a long time to get, so I'm usually going for the lights.

Comment

kane Do you mean the green bank in the middle, couldn't quite work out how those worked, seem to light up the ninja star thingy.

Does anyone know how the EB works?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

Not much to write home about. Couldn’t get into this game. Maybe if I gave it more time, I’d find a way to enjoy it more and score better. But, just not feeling it right now.

So, I’ll post this up in case I don’t play it again.

But, liking Grand Prix when I’m not wanting to punch a hole in it from trying a flipper catch and draining out the side LOL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

kane Do you mean the green bank in the middle, couldn't quite work out how those worked, seem to light up the ninja star thingy.

Does anyone know how the EB works?
              Yeah, the ninja star 5 light bank. I think you hit each light to turn on the light, hit it again and it'll start flashing, hit a third time and it'll turn off. Do that for all five lights and you'll get a 'Moving Light' as they call it. Hit it on the move and you'll collect the bonus which can get quite big after a good long ball.

Comment

I think the key to a good score is to rack up the bonus as much as possible. I finished ball 2 with a 831k bonus 👍

Name:	krull02.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	2132821

Comment

Name:	20200516_224251.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	2136280 560,260
                  Last edited by jkp0317; 30 May 2020, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope, can't work it out, just rainman the beast. Can't work out how the bonus multiplier works, nothing else I so results in good points.

Unless this table gets a decent update I can't see me playing it again. If it was updated, and I could work it out, I feel like I would like it.

So close to catching Kane, but just fell short. 4,335,730

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200517_220646.jpg Views:	0 Size:	200.3 KB ID:	2133198

I usually use Tapatalk and it's not working with AA, image posting is much easier with it, so I hope this works on my mobile.
                      sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	14.1 KB ID:	2133257

Game 6 is finished. Great scores put up for this one, particularly Kane who took the game out and Wob who almost caught him in the last hour of competition and finished in 2nd.

Crakkers and Legin had their own battle going on for 4th.

All in all, a fun game and if the VPX version gets a facelift, this could be great.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X