X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPGL 14 - Tournament Standings

Overall Scoreboard

Last edited by JustAnotherRat; 13 April 2020, 10:20 AM.

Thanks to Arcade King the scoreboards will be more up to date and much easier for me to maintain. Now I'll check your scores and add them to the spreadsheet but the forum will update the scoreboard from there for me.

So... if I have liked your score, that means I have added it to the spreadsheet and it will appear on the scoreboard (within probably 15 minutes) for that game and also in this overall scoreboard. The first post of each table has a scoreboard for that game which you can check to see what you're up against at any given time.

I hope this enriches the VPGL experience for you all.
    Last edited by JustAnotherRat; 13 April 2020, 03:29 PM.

Comment

The first 3 games are still open and we already have more participants in this VPGL than any before it making this the BIGGEST so far . The first VPGL was previously the leader with a number of familiar Aussie Arcade veterans having taken place but are no longer competing. Kane, Mr Bungle and Jed (formerly known as Jammasized) are three that have been there right from the start with Dedrok another that still joins us when he can.

The Easter weekend is over and it's very tight at the top. 3 different people leading the 3 games that are open for play. Will they all hold their top spot or will someone manage to knock them off of their perch?

Wob is joint leader of the competition overall with Kane sitting in 3rd.

With some tough games to get scores on early in this competition, all players are dueling it out and making their mark.

With Capp being in podium position currently for two of the games, he is unlucky to not be in the top 3 overall at this early stage.

Comment

Can you guys see the scoreboard on the Tapatalk app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goofything View Post
          Can you guys see the scoreboard on the Tapatalk app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Won mentioned to me on Friday that it doesn't display correctly in Tapatalk. I stopped using it a little while back when the Aussie Arcade site was updated due to problems.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post

Won mentioned to me on Friday that it doesn't display correctly in Tapatalk. I stopped using it a little while back when the Aussie Arcade site was updated due to problems.
            Tapatalk has never been the ideal way to access AA. I encourage everybody to ditch it and just access the site via your browser. Below is a link on how put a link on your devices home screen.
            https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/s...efox-or-safari

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
              Thanks to Arcade King the scoreboards will be more up to date and much easier for me to maintain. Now I'll check your scores and add them to the spreadsheet but the forum will update the scoreboard from there for me.

So... if I have liked your score, that means I have added it to the spreadsheet and it will appear on the scoreboard (within probably 15 minutes) for that game and also in this overall scoreboard. The first post of each table has a scoreboard for that game which you can check to see what you're up against at any given time.

I hope this enriches the VPGL experience for you all.
              I haven't checked this thread for a while... but wanted to say thanks to JustAnotherRat and Arcade King for implementing this into AA. Very cool !

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post

I haven't checked this thread for a while... but wanted to say thanks to JustAnotherRat and Arcade King for implementing this into AA. Very cool !
                It really is a smart way to keep track of scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post

It really is a smart way to keep track of scores.
                  Thanks again for setting it up. It really does save me a heap of time.

I did tell OOO that is exists in case he wanted to use it in the MGL but he is happy with however he does it currently.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	158
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	2133264

With no more games to be announced and just three to be finished over the next two weeks, things are really heating up. The competition couldn't be much close with Wob only trailing the lead by two points and being the hot tip to win Indiana Jones, he may just get there. Don't discount Kane for the win either, having won the last two games and leading two of the three remaining games at this point.

Plenty of time for more fun and plenty of positions changes can still happen with very few points separating many players.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	108
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	2135063
                      With the last two games of VPGL 14 closing this Sunday (31st May 2020), where you you finish, and were will you be placed overall in the VGL 2020 Championship and who will will the coveted (well mildly wanted now that you know its a thing) Aussie Arcade VPGL 2020 Cup? Ok so it's a coffee mug but none the less, it's worth fighting for right???

With Wob leading the overall race after VPGL 13, will he still be able to hold on to the lead after VPGL 14? Will Kane take over from Wob in the last who games and make him really have to fight for it? Is anyone else able to go with them in this competition and claim the cup?

Time will tell.

Comment

VPGL 14 is now complete. Thanks to all those who competed making this the biggest Visual Pinball Gaming League so far.

Congratulations to Wob and kane who took out podium positions for this league and it couldn't be any closer for 4th with Crakkers and Capp tied.

With 2 competitions complete I will get the overall scores for the VPGL 2020 Championship up in the near future as well as how the scoring system for the overall champion works. There will be a small prize for the winner which I had announced would be the VPGL (Coffee) Cup but I think it better if the winner gets a choice of either the coffee cup or a stubby holder. I'm sure you're all keen to fight for your right to win this ultimate prize.

Comment

Nice work on the Win @JAR, 5 Wins and always on the podium.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wob View Post
                            Nice work on the Win @JAR, 5 Wins and always on the podium.
                            You were always on the podium too. I think I got a bit lucky picking up points when kane didn't have time to spend on some of the games, but I'll take it

Comment

I didn't make the podium for Humpty, The EM's really kicked my butt this time around.
                              sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X