Collapse

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Wob, great score.

I think we are in this comp to be competitive and have fun, I am enjoying keeping tabs on who scores what and how i can get close to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
      From the left flipper just keep going for cup bonus, 2.6M a go max out, can get heaps of them.
      I meant to say this the other day but forgot. I hadn't ever seen more than 2.5M in the cup and didn't know if I just wasn't good enough or your 6 was a typo and it should have been 5, but I ended up getting 2.7M a couple of times so that leaves me to wonder how high is really possible.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post

I meant to say this the other day but forgot. I hadn't ever seen more than 2.5M in the cup and didn't know if I just wasn't good enough or your 6 was a typo and it should have been 5, but I ended up getting 2.7M a couple of times so that leaves me to wonder how high is really possible.

from 2.5M it goes up in smaller 100k increments, I could never get more than 2.6M. I suppose if you bumped up the flipper strength and was able to get more spins around the cup, you could possibly get near 3M

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
        Working...
        X