Collapse

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    Going into the final weekend of game 1 and 2... who is going to spend some more time in pretend isolation while in real isolation ?

Bishop83 is yet to post a score on this one... is he the Kona master that will cause a score eruption? Can anyone help this poor group off of this stinkin' island?
    Best just nuke the island and have done with it 😊

MrB should know I'm ribbing him about his pick. it's not a terrible game. There's worse DMD titles, there's..... Um..... Wait, I'll think of one...... Ah.... Hmmmmm... 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
      MrB should know I'm ribbing him about his pick.
      I know

Originally posted by Jed View Post
      it's not a terrible game. There's worse DMD titles, there's..... Um..... Wait, I'll think of one...... Ah.... Hmmmmm... 😉
      Worst game in VPGL history would have to be Sopranos. The game itself isn't bad, but the version that was available at the time acejas nominated it was unplayable and actually drove a competitor into retirement.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200418_234045 (Small).jpg
Views:	51
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	2126126
        I played a heap of games to get this score. I had 217 million on ball one,, fortunately had a bonus ball up my sleeve as I was still on 217 million at the end of ball 3... then the bonus ball brought me back. I would have liked more, but I find this game tough to score well on.

Does anyone else have a problem when when you hit the ramp, and it is set to come out to the right, that it sometimes flies off? That cost me many points.

Comment

21,948,980 another personal best

Comment

Bah, this table is such a bore fest, these first 2 tables have been about ready to rage quit the comp... I had a heap more games of this without improvement, I just can't string enough good balls together, I think it bores me out of focus.
            sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	g2.PNG
Views:	34
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	2126510

With game 1 and 2 both opening at the same time we had the opportunity to go from an EM to a DMD from the get go. For some it's nice to enjoy both, for others it's an opportunity to move from one frustration to another.

So sit right back and I'll tell you the tale, the tale of when Gilligans Island was named as game 2. It seemed everyone was full of praise for Mr Bungle for nominating what seemed to be the perfect isolation themed game from the outset. Mixed reviews soon started appearing but consistency was most definitely key to a good score on this game. If you can dial in the one shot, it seems you can achieve almost everything this game has to offer but finding that consistent shot was much more illusive than it sounded.

Once again, Kane put up and early score to beat and managed to stay towards the top hanging in at 4th. Capp makes his first appearance on the podium for VPGL 14 and Wob takes out 3rd place after a last ditch effort to improve only left him bored. Legin has shown consistency early holding down 6th place in both games 1 and 2.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X