Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 13 - Game 7 ~ Pro Football

GAME 7.... It's 4th down and inches to go...

VPGL 13 - Game 7 ~ Pro Football

Nominated by Bishop83

unnamed.jpg.4470bcabdf8070ebf596412e5947b153.jpg

Pro Football was released by Gottlieb in 1973 and it is a 1 player Electro Mechanical pinball machine.

Design by: Ed Krynski

Art by: Gordon Morison

Notes: The 2-player version is Gottlieb's 1977 'Gridiron' but with different artwork.

The VPX file can be downloaded here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/pr...gottlieb-1973/

The B2S can be downloaded here:

Within download package listed for VPX file

The ROM can be downloaded here:

No ROM is required for this game

Downloads linked are just suggestions, you can play on any VPX version or the table as long as it is the same rule set (IE Pro, LE etc.). You can let us know what version you are playing and why you play that one in the thread if you like,

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 8 March 2020, Midnight Sydney time.

This game is set to 5 ball as default and that is what well play for this competition.

No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

Game on... will it come down to a hail mary pass?

ProFootball.PNG.107e7b7820bc5b93aeaed7c9616a5f7b.PNG

Edited by JustAnotherRat
  • Like 1

This is another one I didn't have on my cabinet.

Just installed it and had a couple of games. I reckon both games were done in just over a minute (that's both games put together!).

I reckon the ball and flippers made contact about 3 times in 2 games......I'm in strife here!

• Like 2

score 348,700 and 105 points any bonus points for most touchdowns. I love this table I hope you all do to I only recently downloaded it

I think it's a case of watch and admire with this one for me.

The tilt bob is coming off & 100k is maybe possible, doubt it though.

we are using the two player Gridiron B2S ?

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/gr...977-backglass/

Oh, I see what you mean, Bishop has played Gridiron not Pro Football.

The VPX and B2S (for single player) are in the same bundle linked in the original post. It should like like the backglass and table below.

Capture.PNG.30410313055d914b1daeeceab754eb8c.PNG

Capture.PNG.111b01b5730fbfd66078bf875917d583.PNG

score 348,700 and 105 points any bonus points for most touchdowns. I love this table I hope you all do to I only recently downloaded it

I haven't played either of these games (Pro Football which was nominated and selected, or Gridiron) and can't say if they play and score the same so please download Pro Football and play that one for this competition.

Haha.... be confident.... practice, relax, breathe.... you'll improve even more.

Right, on your advice, but against my better judgement, I thought I'd give it another go. Managed to squeeze a smidgen more out of it - 109,960.

It's still a complete PITA of a game though.

Had one game with 57k after the first ball and thought, ok here we go! Ended up with 65k!

5cdecee283445038eef97a796b2da3eb.thumb.jpg.5bdabd71b058564512c3764a060a9c90.jpg

• Like 1

I don't usually like tables with multiple lower flippers, and this table is no exception. Seems it just hammer the spinner and hope. I can't get a reliable shot on the vari-targets, hell I can't get a reliable shot on anything, something about the flippers I just can't dial in, seems like pot luck to me. I'll be happy not to revisit this one.

0c8744564953d33d3a4e86ebea5f5ff5.jpg

• Like 2