Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPGL 13 - Game 6 ~ Funhouse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VPGL 13 - Game 6 ~ Funhouse

    GAME 6.... And Rudy's awaiting...

    VPGL 13 - Game 6 ~ Funhouse

    Nominated by Wob

    Click image for larger version  Name:	Funhouse.jpg Views:	16 Size:	313.3 KB ID:	2111437
    ​​

    Funhouse was released by Williams in 1990 and is a Alpha Numeric pinball machine for 1 to 4 players.

    Concept by: Pat Lawlor
    Design by: Pat Lawlor, Larry DeMar
    Art by: John Youssi
    Mechanics by: John Krutsch
    Music by: Chris Granner
    Sound by: Jon Hey
    Software by: Larry DeMar, Brian Eddy


    The VPX file can be downloaded here:
    https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/fu...williams-1990/

    The B2S can be downloaded here:
    https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/fu...tb2s-b2s-db2s/

    The ROM can be downloaded here:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/f...-funhouse-l-2/


    Downloads linked are just suggestions, you can play on any VPX version or the table as long as it is the same rule set (IE Pro, LE etc.). You can let us know what version you are playing and why you play that one in the thread if you like,

    Score Submissions:
    Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 1 March 2020, Midnight Sydney time.

    This game is set to 3 ball as default and that is what we'll play for this competition.

    No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.


    Game on... who will give Rudy a fat lip to go with his smart mouth?​​
    Last edited by JustAnotherRat; 14th February 2020, 06:30 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    [COLOR=#f39c12]

    Hurricane was released by Williams in 1990 and is a Alpha Numeric pinball machine for 1 to 4 players.
    Hurricane, ay?

    The Duke of Doonside

    Comment


    • #3
      Well there is a bit of a story behind that... but it say's Funhouse now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Lol I can’t seem to beat me first score...12,153,390

        Click image for larger version

Name:	C0DC47F7-A2AC-447F-868B-F2C3B3CF7A47.jpeg
Views:	50
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	2111512
        The Duke of Doonside

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey guys, you might want to correct when the game finishes. Currently it says
          Score Submissions:
          Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 9 February 2020, Midnight Sydney time.

          Comment


          • #6
            12,177,330
            Click image for larger version

Name:	funhouse.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	311.7 KB
ID:	2111519
            Good start for me. Might be in the hunt????
            I doubt it, there's a few demons around here

            Comment


            • #7
              Whinge and win

              50,662810

              has a few bugs, a few times I hit the pops from the top left flipper..

              Click image for larger version  Name:	0BDBDD07-8F5E-416F-9C22-41A67F396467.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	133.6 KB ID:	2111526
              The Duke of Doonside

              Comment


              • #8
                20,455,220
                Click image for larger version

Name:	funhouse.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	278.0 KB
ID:	2111532
                New PB, I thought I had no chance of beating my previous score. That was a PB for me.
                Maybe all of this pinball tournament stuff is rubbing off

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by legin View Post
                  Hey guys, you might want to correct when the game finishes. Currently it says
                  Score Submissions:
                  Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 9 February 2020, Midnight Sydney time.
                  Thanks for that... That's 2 mistakes in the one post. It'll teach me to put up a new game when I'm busy doing other things. I quickly jumped on my PC to launch the game and made mistakes.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just stirring you
                    The Duke of Doonside

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      15,037,780......... it's a start!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post

                        Thanks for that... That's 2 mistakes in the one post. It'll teach me to put up a new game when I'm busy doing other things. I quickly jumped on my PC to launch the game and made mistakes.
                        Don't worry mate i made the same mistake a heap of times running mgl and vpgl. The old copy paste

                        You're doing an awesome job

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jed View Post

                          Don't worry mate i made the same mistake a heap of times running mgl and vpgl. The old copy paste

                          You're doing an awesome job
                          Thanks mate

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            23,007,740......I like Monday mornings.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              23,862,670.....is there a prize for least improved?

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X