Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 13 - Game 6 ~ Funhouse

GAME 6.... And Rudy's awaiting...

VPGL 13 - Game 6 ~ Funhouse

Nominated by Wob

Funhouse.thumb.jpg.4d3b30becd56c16ab974379c7b3004c7.jpg

​wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​​

Funhouse was released by Williams in 1990 and is a Alpha Numeric pinball machine for 1 to 4 players.

Concept by: Pat Lawlor

Design by: Pat Lawlor, Larry DeMar

Art by: John Youssi

Mechanics by: John Krutsch

Music by: Chris Granner

Sound by: Jon Hey

Software by: Larry DeMar, Brian Eddy

The VPX file can be downloaded here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/fu...williams-1990/

The B2S can be downloaded here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/fu...tb2s-b2s-db2s/

The ROM can be downloaded here:

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/f...-funhouse-l-2/

Downloads linked are just suggestions, you can play on any VPX version or the table as long as it is the same rule set (IE Pro, LE etc.). You can let us know what version you are playing and why you play that one in the thread if you like,

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 1 March 2020, Midnight Sydney time.

This game is set to 3 ball as default and that is what we'll play for this competition.

No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

Game on... who will give Rudy a fat lip to go with his smart mouth?

fh.PNG.e5e6f5e8dc6aee9a9d69e8a1db0de3b2.PNG​​

Edited by JustAnotherRat
Final scores.
  • Like 3

Hey guys, you might want to correct when the game finishes. Currently it says

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 9 February 2020, Midnight Sydney time.

• Like 1

Hey guys, you might want to correct when the game finishes. Currently it says

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 9 February 2020, Midnight Sydney time.

Thanks for that... That's 2 mistakes in the one post. It'll teach me to put up a new game when I'm busy doing other things. I quickly jumped on my PC to launch the game and made mistakes.

• Like 1

Thanks for that... That's 2 mistakes in the one post. It'll teach me to put up a new game when I'm busy doing other things. I quickly jumped on my PC to launch the game and made mistakes.

Don't worry mate i made the same mistake a heap of times running mgl and vpgl. The old copy paste :D

You're doing an awesome job :023:

Loaded up tonight for a couple of games, i seemed to play a long time for 15M, need to learn rules. i could never &^%$&$^% hit Rudy from that top flipper, just can't get that shot down at all. Every time i got three ball multiball, it was like a death sentence, with all balls seemingly magneted to drain down the middle within a matter of seconds :realmad:

Also, 2nd pic - Rudy looks like he belongs in a westworld repair room...

20200218_214220.thumb.jpg.fd6bc82355d2b01cd0f10197791c83b0.jpg

Bad Rudy

20200218_215101.thumb.jpg.1eb63b99055f1973e215e5dbcdf412e5.jpg

• Like 4

love to post my score but after a day building and installed software

gameplays fine but not a funhouse

I have tried everything but it won't rotate or if it does it's up the shit

so after 6 hrs, i gave up has issues with it before

What isn't rotating? The playfield? What do you mean by if it does it's up the shit? There is a good amount of knowledge in this group of VP'ers so we might be able to give you the fix if we can understand what the problem is.

love to post my score but after a day building and installed software

gameplays fine but not a funhouse

I have tried everything but it won't rotate or if it does it's up the shit

so after 6 hrs, i gave up has issues with it before

the author of this did not build it so it works out of the box custom full screen in a cab (he's annoying that way but a great author) you have to import a POV file to get it to display full screen in a cab then use lights and camera to tweak.

It's about a 2 minute fix - file - import - import a POV landscape file (if you need one, ask)

Then use lights and camera manu option and flipper buttons to fine-adjust for length and width and angles etc and get it displaying full screen to match your setup.