VPGL12 Game 8 - Close Encounters of the Third Kind [FINISHED]

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jed View Post
    so much harder than the vp9 version which used to roll easily, this plays much more true.
    I downloaded the table from the lnk in the first post and the install instructions said this ->

File includes an nvram file that sets the replay values to what is shown on the cards, place in vpinmamenvram folder. Note, this is also set for extra ball play
    I played one game, had about 4 extra ball, and rolled the score easily. I'm guessing this is not what everyone else is doing.

Should I delete the install NVRAM and go to default or does everyone else want to play it like this?

Comment

This is default, 3 ball.

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
        I downloaded the table from the lnk in the first post and the install instructions said this ->

I played one game, had about 4 extra ball, and rolled the score easily. I'm guessing this is not what everyone else is doing.

Should I delete the install NVRAM and go to default or does everyone else want to play it like this?
        given there's only a day left I think keep it at default without all the nvram shenanigans etc. I didn't notice that from when JAR posted this game, i'm just playing the version i already had on the cab.

Comment

late score but got a game in 414970Click image for larger version

Name:	20190516_173610.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	1848620

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

sorry already posted it haba

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Close Encounters has now finished. Congrats to Kane for taking this one out! Ball 1 Hero was taken by yours truly.

Final scores were:

SCORES:

Ball 1 Hero: Jed 482,550

1. Kane 798,040
              2. Skids 763,260
              3. Jed 688,880
              4. JAR 603,030
              5. MrBungle 426,670
              6. Bishop 414,970

Comp wrap up to follow shortly.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X