• VPGL12 Game 7: WHITE WATER [FINISHED]

VPGL12 Game 7 - WHITE WATER
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot98-1038x1845.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	470.2 KB
ID:	1911443

Table will run until Midnight, May 19th

This is the 7th game of 8 total games to be played in VPGL12.

Table: https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/white-water/
    BG: https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/wh...iams-1993-b2s/

TOURNEY RULES

- 8 games played for 2 weeks each, Games that have multiple nominations will be posted first
    - Game is VPX version at default settings
    - High Score must be from game played at time of competition - ie don't post your already existing high score- play desktop on a PC or full screen in a vpin
    - This is an honour system and purely for fun. Submit a score by screen dump or take a pic and post in this thread. New picture for each new score please.

Points system:

1: 20
    2: 19
    3: 18

... And so on.

NEW RULE: BALL 1 HERO

Bonus point (1) for the best Ball 1 score. Take a pic at the end of Ball 1 and post at any time
    NB: the player currently leading the tournament cannot claim the Ball 1 Hero points.

SCORES:

Ball 1 Hero: Skids

1. Skids 1,186,934,460
    2. JAR 505,563,640
    3. Kane 295,245,600
    4. Jed 155,474,330
    5. MrBungle 108,091,380
    6. Bishop 98,060,150

Last edited by Jed; 17th May 2019, 10:52 PM.

Originally posted by Jed View Post
    VPGL12 Game 7 - Haunted House

https://i.postimg.cc/HxtwQQ1v/20190505-202654.jpg

Table will run until Midnight, May 19th

This is the 7th game of 8 total games to be played in VPGL12.

[/I]
    [/I]
    [/B][/B]
    The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Originally posted by skids View Post
      Don’t suppose you have the links for this one?
      Looks suspiciously like Grand Lizard
      LOL, and it was my score too !

fixed.

Link: https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/ha...gottlieb-1982/
      BG: https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=23092

I'm trying to play the desktop version, and the upper playfield flippers don't work

Comment

[/URL]
        I'm trying to play the desktop version, and the upper playfield flippers don't work
        On the real haunted house, the upper flippers are seperate flipper buttons, so maybe try the Magna saves?
        The Duke of Doonside

Comment

On the real haunted house, the upper flippers are seperate flipper buttons, so maybe try the Magna saves?
          ah, thanks. i'll remap them to main flipper buttons.

Comment

ah, thanks. i'll remap them to main flipper buttons.
            how do you remap the buttons? as i have my right magna save and right flipper linked somehow?

on a side note, did anyone nominate Manowar ?

anyway back to Haunted House, after a big search for the rom, it plays very realistic to teh real Haunted House,i.e like down to the lower PF then straight back out without a flip lol - only difference to the real HH is the heavy ball reflection of green colour, HH was never that brightly lit up

1st ball -having a great go then it got stuck on the lower playfield above the right flipper, but i'll take the 319,180 as i never got close to that again

best i could manage was 445,010

The Duke of Doonside

Comment

how do you remap the buttons? as i have my right magna save and right flipper linked somehow?

on a side note, did anyone nominate Manowar ?

anyway back to Haunted House, after a big search for the rom, it plays very realistic to teh real Haunted House,i.e like down to the lower PF then straight back out without a flip lol - only difference to the real HH is the heavy ball reflection of green colour, HH was never that brightly lit up [emoji14]

1st ball -having a great go then it got stuck on the lower playfield above the right flipper, but i'll take the 319,180 as i never got close to that again

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pTHcwAqWg...506_164138.jpg

best i could manage was 445,010

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GdNGS_YPB...506_170304.jpg
              Go into preferences, keys, you can remap from there. I've had to set the magna save buttons to the same as the flippers to get the upper flippers working.

I had a 192k ball 1, then on plunging ball two got stuck in the cellar hole. Couldn't tilt it out, and whoever coded this game never included a time out ball search which usually gets the ball out again, just like real machines on a stuck ball. I'm hoping there's an update somewhere out there seems to be only v1.0

edit: nope, noupdate at all to the table since release last october

Name:	20190506_205809.jpeg
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	1848159
              Last edited by Jed; 6th May 2019, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Quite a buggy table unfortunately, getting lots of stuck balls.

1-ball - 439,210

Final - 516,560 (stuck on 3rd ball)

Last edited by kane; 7th May 2019, 08:12 PM.

Comment

This is a Bugger (haha) I wonder if maybe we could just play this for a week only and I'll post something to replace it, can't see anyone wanting to play a table full of bugs for two weeks.

So 9 games in total, but I'll post 2x new tables this weekend?

Comment

Quickly change it out for a table that works.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                    The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Do we still get the 2 weeks to submit a score for this one though? I'm struggling to find time to play at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

I was actually excited for this table... haven't played the VPin version much but never noticed a problem in the very few games I'd previously played... I'll have to find time to get some games in.

Comment

I've played it a fair bit last night and had stuck balls very regularly, it really screws your game up.

I agreee with @skids... i'm going to change it out for another one. Shame, as it's a fun table, but just too many bugs. I'll just edit this thread and add a new table.

OK table is now WHITE WATER links in the first post.

Just a heads up, I'm on another road trip Friday - Tuesday with no access to a PC, so i'm going to post the last table of the comp (table 8) this Friday arvo before i leave. Barracora will still end midnight sunday as per normal.

Comment

So we don't play Haunted House at all?

Comment

[emoji24] I have had no problem but I'm not getting the scores you guys are I love haunted house a shame there is so many bugs I was wondering why top flippers wernt working thanks for letting us know the fix

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Whitewater 1st ball monster 665,354,270 ( with 2 extra balls up my sleeve and almost to wet willies)

Name:	20190509_173153[1].jpg
Size:	320.6 KB
ID:	1848203

ended up with 1,186,934,460

Name:	20190509_174438[1].jpg
Size:	301.0 KB
ID:	1848204
                              The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X