No announcement yet.

VPGL 12 - Tournament Standings

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thankyou for running the league [MENTION=5050]Jed[/MENTION] and well done [MENTION=2066]JustAnotherRat[/MENTION] for the win look forword to the next I'm happy we're my pinball machine is now so next time more time to play instead of working on it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop83 View Post
      I'm happy we're my pinball machine is now so next time more time to play instead of working on it
      We've all thought that at some stage

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
        We've all thought that at some stage
        there's always bloody something playing up.

I'm going to take a captain at this PinballY bizzo now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
          there's always bloody something playing up.
          Just like a real pinball

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
          The Duke of Doonside

Comment

thankyou for running the league [MENTION=5050]Jed[/MENTION] and well done [MENTION=2066]JustAnotherRat[/MENTION] for the win look forword to the next I'm happy we're my pinball machine is now so next time more time to play instead of working on it

Here, here. However, Its a shame you didnt submit one of the scores as I had a nice profile pick with myself and a wooden spoon for the regular players, maybe I can save it till next time. I like wooden spoons, it reminds me of my child hood and getting hit with it all the time

Comment

Originally posted by MrBungle View Post
              Here, here. However, Its a shame you didnt submit one of the scores as I had a nice profile pick with myself and a wooden spoon for the regular players, maybe I can save it till next time. I like wooden spoons, it reminds me of my child hood and getting hit with it all the time
              I would still like to see it

Comment

any thoughts on vpgl 13

Comment

any thoughts on vpgl 13

I'm happy to run it again if there's enough interest. Participation was pretty good last comp.

Comment

Count me in
                    The Duke of Doonside

Comment

I'll have a bash although I currently don't have a functional cab... it's not far off (I bought a new PC).

There was someone on one of the Facebook pages interested so I'll let them know once it's announced.

Have any of you seen the Harry Potter table? It's still in Beta but is really impressive. It's being created by Scott Wickberg who is the guy who did the Stranger Things table.

Comment

I'll have a bash although I currently don't have a functional cab... it's not far off (I bought a new PC).

There was someone on one of the Facebook pages interested so I'll let them know once it's announced.

Have any of you seen the Harry Potter table? It's still in Beta but is really impressive. It's being created by Scott Wickberg who is the guy who did the Stranger Things table.
                        I'm not looking at running it till late next month maybe 6 weeks away, plus I've got sh1t internet (sh1nternet?) at the moment after our modem decided to meltdown. Amazing what happens to these little mobile data modems when you use 200GB every month, the battery bloats, things start melting

Anyone got any ideas for the next comp, it's good to keep things fresh, try different things. Format, games, bonus ideas, etc - fire away

Comment

I liked the mix of the last comp. 8 games, must have at least 2 DMD, 2 SS, and 2 EM games (originals don't get a space reserved for them but can be used if the nominator has tested the table and it doesn't break easily). I didn't really dig the 1 ball wonder thing, it was a bit of a pain in the arse and most people didn't upload a ball 1 score anyway.... maybe that was because there ball 1 wasn't as good as one that was already posted .

Comment

I liked the mix of the last comp. 8 games, must have at least 2 DMD, 2 SS, and 2 EM games (originals don't get a space reserved for them but can be used if the nominator has tested the table and it doesn't break easily). I didn't really dig the 1 ball wonder thing, it was a bit of a pain in the arse and most people didn't upload a ball 1 score anyway.... maybe that was because there ball 1 wasn't as good as one that was already posted .
                            yeah, I agree about the ball 1 hero thing, an idea that was tried, we can forget it now

A mixed format of eras, also good. I agree about originals, reliability is a factor. Even if they are reliable (like Champions league) then you run into the scoring bug limitations of ultradmd, so originals are out.

Maybe 3x DMD, 3x SS, 2x EM ?

Comment

I agree about originals, reliability is a factor. Even if they are reliable (like Champions league) then you run into the scoring bug limitations of ultradmd, so originals are out.
                              There is a new method which I don't think anyone has used yet using PinUp for DMD's and it won't suffer the UltraDMD limitations.

Maybe 3x DMD, 3x SS, 2x EM ?
                              I'm fine with that. I like a mix.

I do like the idea of running the tables timing like the MGL (I know you are familiar with it but I'll spell it out anyway).

Table announced Friday (or Thursday even) and you get to play until the Sunday night of the following week which gives 2 full weekends for games to be played.
                              A new table gets released each week meaning that there is overlap on what games can be played.

I'd also like, if possible that we don't play 2 of the same style in a row, so if a DMD is the first game, then the next one needs to be SS or EM etc.

Comment

I like that idea to [MENTION=2066]JustAnotherRat[/MENTION] run like mgl Thursday release with overlap and different types also I downloaded harry potter but the download corrupted so I missed out on the pup pack for it i do have the new beta thoe do you have the pup pack for it

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X