Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPGL10 Game 9 World Cup soccer 94 (closes 13 May)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPGL10 Game 9 World Cup soccer 94 (closes 13 May)

Kick a Goal with World Cup Soccer 94

This table will run for two weeks days and will close midnight Sunday May 13

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since March 20i18, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is for VPX or VP9 Originals only

Assuming you are using VPX please post your score with a note if you are using VP9

Scores will be updated in this post.

Wob 24,787,509,590
    JustAnotherRat 8,324,889,980
    Jed 8,104,500,070
    Capp 4,112,986,050 VP9
    MrBungle 3,701,447,430
    Skids 3,651,892,670
    Dedrok 2,199,561,050
    Bishop 1,290,202,34
    Last edited by skids; 13th May 2018, 06:58 PM.
    The Duke of Doonside

The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Fuk.
      We played the crap outta this one before too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
        Fuk.
        We played the crap outta this one before too.
        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Yep, two years ago
        https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthr...ghlight=Soccer

I expect a 44 billion score from you
        The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Originally posted by skids View Post
          Yep, two years ago
          https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthr...ghlight=Soccer

I expect a 44 billion score from you
          jesus that was 2 years ago now? time seems to be speeding up the older i get...

Still a fun game though, was this JAR's nomination again as it was then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
            jesus that was 2 years ago now? time seems to be speeding up the older i get...

Still a fun game though, was this JAR's nomination again as it was then ?
            I don't remember but I wouldn't be surprised

Comment

I need to work on my multiball, pretty much failed most matches. Got a heap of EBs. Grand final lost in extra time

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
              sigpic

Comment

First game. Reckon this confirms me as a one-hit wonder. I probably shouldn't play it again.

Made the World Cup final twice against the Krauts, lost twice. 1-5 and 5-7, that second one was a close affair. They just score too damn quickly to keep up with !

Comment

I had this in the to setup file well I tell you this table is awesome i love it is my favourite of the tournament planning on the billion close 713,244,360 vp9 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180509_145457.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	1834802

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Comment

Is anyone else having an issue with the ball lock? Mine will only.lock the first time after the table is loaded, pin goes up but the ball just moves through it. It annoying as I then only get 2 ball MBs. Latest version from monsterbash.

I tried to play the VP9 PM5 version I have, but the POV is terrible and I can't hit jack.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wob View Post
                        Is anyone else having an issue with the ball lock? Mine will only.lock the first time after the table is loaded, pin goes up but the ball just moves through it. It annoying as I then only get 2 ball MBs. Latest version from monsterbash.
                        I played a couple of games yesterday afternoon and tested this but it works fine for me. I even tried starting games during other games where the ball was already locked and it still locked balls.

The only time I have a two ball multiball is if I start Final Draw, drain two balls and then get it restarted with the remaining ball within the restart time.

I preferred the VP9 version to the PM5 version before the VPX version came along.

Comment

Still f#@ked for me, tried 10.4 and 10.5 VPX, and the lack of 3 ball MB is really shitting me. Looks like the last 2 tables might break me. Not feeling the love tonight.

sigpic

Comment

I don't think i ever got a 3 ball multiball either, and had the same stuff happen where the ball doesn't get stopped where it should on top of the world cup trophy. I don't mind not having 3b mb, i usually panic and crap out with too many balls in play. ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X