Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 Game 9 World Cup soccer 94 (closes 13 May)

Kick a Goal with World Cup Soccer 94

maxresdefault.jpg

This table will run for two weeks days and will close midnight Sunday May 13

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since March 20i18, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is for VPX or VP9 Originals only

Assuming you are using VPX please post your score with a note if you are using VP9

Scores will be updated in this post.

Wob 24,787,509,590

JustAnotherRat 8,324,889,980

Jed 8,104,500,070

Capp 4,112,986,050 VP9

MrBungle 3,701,447,430

Skids 3,651,892,670

Dedrok 2,199,561,050

Bishop 1,290,202,34

Edited by skids

• 2 weeks later...

I need to work on my multiball, pretty much failed most matches. Got a heap of EBs. Grand final lost in extra time :(

002f9c26b8a7c760d3f623bcac1ab3e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

First game. Reckon this confirms me as a one-hit wonder. I probably shouldn't play it again.

Made the World Cup final twice against the Krauts, lost twice. 1-5 and 5-7, that second one was a close affair. They just score too damn quickly to keep up with !

20180507_195158.jpg

Is anyone else having an issue with the ball lock? Mine will only.lock the first time after the table is loaded, pin goes up but the ball just moves through it. It annoying as I then only get 2 ball MBs. Latest version from monsterbash.

I tried to play the VP9 PM5 version I have, but the POV is terrible and I can't hit jack.

Is anyone else having an issue with the ball lock? Mine will only.lock the first time after the table is loaded, pin goes up but the ball just moves through it. It annoying as I then only get 2 ball MBs. Latest version from monsterbash.

I played a couple of games yesterday afternoon and tested this but it works fine for me. I even tried starting games during other games where the ball was already locked and it still locked balls.

The only time I have a two ball multiball is if I start Final Draw, drain two balls and then get it restarted with the remaining ball within the restart time.

I preferred the VP9 version to the PM5 version before the VPX version came along.

Still f#@ked for me, tried 10.4 and 10.5 VPX, and the lack of 3 ball MB is really shitting me. Looks like the last 2 tables might break me. Not feeling the love tonight.

I don't think i ever got a 3 ball multiball either, and had the same stuff happen where the ball doesn't get stopped where it should on top of the world cup trophy. I don't mind not having 3b mb, i usually panic and crap out with too many balls in play. ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

VPGL10 Game 9 World Cup soccer 94 (closes 13 May)

Yeah same here. After first game it doesn’t lock.

Anyway, a quick couple games.

c4ce9e70e8ed700c3a2591158c706860.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys, I posted a video over on the MB thread for the table showing the issue a couple of days ago, Author posted a fix today, just need to edit the script. Working fine for me now.

Change in version 1.2 (line script 865):

Sub SolLockRelease(enabled)

If enabled then

PernoLock.TransY= -29

Playsound “DiverterLock”

‘lockrelease.isdropped = true

vlLock.SolExit enabled

LockReleaseTimer.Enabled = True

End If

End Sub

Sub LockReleaseTimer_Timer() ‘Give LockRelease more time to be down

PernoLock.TransY= 0

Playsound “DiverterLock”

‘LockRelease.IsDropped = False

LockReleaseTimer.Enabled = False

End Sub

With this:

Sub SolLockRelease(enabled)

vlLock.SolExit enabled

If enabled then

PernoLock.TransY= -29

Else

PernoLock.TransY= 0

end if

Playsound “DiverterLock”

End Sub

So I found my groove with a fixed table. Got bored at around 15bil, actually happy when it finished.

Never rolled this before, so didn't realise it rolled at 10bil, missed a pic, so some other randoms to show progress just before second roll. But it does show the total anyway (I was worried)

Played World cup about 6 or 7 times, only won the first attempt.

Had about 80 Goals racked up (the goalie seems extra wide to me), so plenty of TV modes.

Heaps of 3 Ball MB, the points start to get good when you beat Germany and are doing victory laps.

This table really starts to stack EBs once you get going. Not sure how many I got but it was HEAPS, regularly had 3 up my sleeve.

44722b6f15d4fa1b29d9f5716222f778.jpg

All just before second roll.

7f50b57a92486bf7fca10fbe70f97656.jpg

d8a92ed5c740a1d305020978e4853d24.jpg

3176dd7703cbe84c3eda300f5bd692e4.jpg