Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPGL10 Game 7 Creature From The Black Lagoon (FINISHED)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wob View Post
    I saw mention somewhere that there is a bug in the game, if you get the payfield bonus to 4x and collect, then in subsequent MB it will not increase. I haven't managed to make it happen, I guess you have
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Yep, or you limit yourself to 3x playfield and you can have another crack next time around.

I got for 4x and I can't be sure I'll get another crack

- - - Updated - - -

Here is some details on the bug, and a possible game plan if you think you are good enough https://papa.org/2014/03/29/bugging-the-creature/
      sigpic

Comment

so ok, how do you get playfield multipiers?

The Duke of Doonside

Comment

I saw mention somewhere that there is a bug in the game, if you get the payfield bonus to 4x and collect, then in subsequent MB it will not increase. I haven't managed to make it happen, I guess you have
          I saw it a number of times unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by skids View Post
          so ok, how do you get playfield multipiers?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128379[/ATTACH]
          When you start the multiball, hit the left ramp and as the ball rolls around the dish thing it spells CREATURE and each time it spells the word it adds 1x playfield.

I probably used the incorrect terms... but I hope it makes sense.

Comment

The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

At least a couple of supers total (in seperate MBs), felt like I was in the groove (finally), only a few bumper hits off another super but started to miss the middle, and drained.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
              sigpic

Comment

I think Bungle's score got Bungled from the scoreboard ☺

Comment

Also JAR is missing his last posted score, should be in 2nd.

sigpic

Comment

Geez you guys are picky bastards
                    The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Can someone please give a quick and dirty strategy for points on this game for a lazy fecker like me who can't figure it out ☺

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

It is mentioned in the thread just get MB going, get multiplier by hitting left ramp and going around the cup (Max 4x), then get jackpot/super jackpot. Jackpot is find the girl (she is in 1 of 3 yellow shots), then rescue in snackbar, then jackpot in snack bar, then hit the bumpers X number of times till super is lit in the snackbar.

sigpic

Comment

It is mentioned in the thread just get MB going, get multiplier by hitting left ramp and going around the cup (Max 4x), then get jackpot/super jackpot. Jackpot is find the girl (she is in 1 of 3 yellow shots), then rescue in snackbar, then jackpot in snack bar, then hit the bumpers X number of times till super is lit in the snackbar.

oh is that all thanks. I did say I was lazy, that includes reading any previous posts

Only thing I found out is EB's are easy to get, last game I had 3x EB but it still didn't help me beat my initial score.

I'll try that strategy tonight. I reckon that giving up drinking since December made my pinball and Arcade worse. Usually around the 3x Coopers Sparkling mark my skills also get a 3x multiplier...

Comment

I didn't bother too much with EBs, only had 1 on my PB, I was heading for a second when I drained.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
                              Can someone please give a quick and dirty strategy for points on this game for a lazy fecker like me who can't figure it out ☺
                              Sorry [MENTION=5050]Jed[/MENTION] only just saw this question and am too late to help you for the competition. Did you still want a strategy?

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]128639[/ATTACH]

Sorry @Jed only just saw this question and am too late to help you for the competition. Did you still want a strategy?
                                No mate it's all good. I didn't get back to this game after my initial score, it just didn't grab me.

I was going to get into over the weekend, but I found myself glued to the Arcade machine instead most of the time. With a fair bit of PES 2018 in the mix too

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X