Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 Ladder

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129977[/ATTACH]

The 10th Visual Pinball Gaming League has come to an end.

Great effort by @Wob to take first place in only the 2nd VPGL he has competed in and managing to take the win on 6 of the 10 tables throughout the competition.

@Dedrok finishing in 2nd place after 3 table wins

@JustAnotherRat finished in 3rd with some competitive scores throughout but not taking any table wins.

@Jed moved into 4th with a win on the final game of the competition nudging out @Capp

This was, as always, a fun competition and was great throughout not only for the fun on playing (virtual) pinball but for the banter throughout.

Thanks to everyone that posted a score throughout the compeition. It would be great if @defender1980 could visit @skids more often to get some more games in.

Edited by JustAnotherRat
League Complete

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cool.

A couple of things about this though is first place gets a lot more points than 2nd place and that just means edy slips out of sight even more quickly 😁

the podium place of third doesn't have much advantage over 4th just a single point.

Not saying i want to change it just a point of view.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

The scoring I've used, may not be the same as Skids then, I haven't looked back to confirm but I have:

1st: 25

2nd: 20

3rd: 15

4th: 10

5th: 9

6th: 8

7th: 7

8th: 6

9th: 5

10th: 4

11th: 3

12th: 2

13th: 1

...and Edy still slips away quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

It wouldn't be too hard to work it out with different scoring methods and see what changes.

VPGL10 Ladder

I’ll concede you this win Jed if you like before I go play more game.

I’ve never much liked Indy as a game but remember breaking it years ago on early versions. The game stopped after I got the billion to roll over 10b and it stuck at 9.4b.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll concede you this win Jed if you like before I go play more game.

I’ve never much liked Indy as a game but remember breaking it years ago on early versions. The game stopped after I got the billion to roll over 10b and it stuck at 9.4b.

2 weeks of play left, and i expected you to roll this ☺ so it's not able to be rolled then? I think we're in the wrong thread btw.

2 weeks of play left, and i expected you to roll this ☺ so it's not able to be rolled then? I think we're in the wrong thread btw.

Correct thread. Was about Jed’s ladder points.

With Indiana Jones crashing, @Dedrok didn't get to dominate game 3 and instead left him in 4th place for this game however he hangs onto his 1st place overall.

@Wob takes out game 3 and places himself in 2nd overall.

@JustAnotherRat managed a 2nd place in the game and is trying to keep with the competition leaders sitting in 4th.

@Jed took and early lead in game 3 and looked set to hold on but for some last day submissions bumping him to 3rd in the game and 3rd overall.

Who will Rule the Kingdom and take out game 4? Who will say Hasta la vista, baby on game 5? Games 4 and 5 are currently open with 5 more games to start.

• 3 weeks later...