Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final scores and rundown in the OP.

Comment

Thanks to everyone that played, super surprised to get the win, pretty sure I put in WAY more hours than anyone else with this round, it really showed in my scores.

I think I beat my PB on pretty much every table (at least the ones I had already played), in most cases my previous PB's were not in the ballpark.

I do enjoy being pushed in this comp, and despite the feeling that pushing for a HS makes the tables feel a drag at times I do enjoy the challenge of trying to mastering each table.

Looking forward to the next comp and seeing [MENTION=8741]Dedrok[/MENTION] return on all cylinders
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah I didnít even get back for a bash at vp9 in Abcdba

Hopefully next time the work load eases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Well done [MENTION=1870]Wob[/MENTION] !

half the battle is putting in the time, everyone has busy schedules. and you played great on all tables, put the time in and got a well deserved win. Congrats!

I reckon next comp we should scare up a perpetual trophy.

Comment

well done [MENTION=1870]Wob[/MENTION] on the win. Some real impressive scores on all the tables from everyone and something for me to aim towards to be just as good. Only 1 point in it for me and you [MENTION=7493]skids[/MENTION]. Thanks so much guys for letting me join you I have really loved this tournament and cant wait for the next one.

Comment

Noice win Wob,
              It’s a bit of fun, and good to get you installing one tables you normally wouldn’t play.
              The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Congrats to Wob - well played. I'd duck my head in occasionally and really missed the comp, banter and the help playing games. So many times wanted to join but it was probably a good thing. Sunday night is my fav time to play and chill out.
                Can the next one be late June at the earliest? Got a 15 year old turning 16, my birthday and those blasted renos LOL
                Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

Originally posted by acejas View Post
                  Congrats to Wob - well played. I'd duck my head in occasionally and really missed the comp, banter and the help playing games. So many times wanted to join but it was probably a good thing. Sunday night is my fav time to play and chill out.
                  Can the next one be late June at the earliest? Got a 15 year old turning 16, my birthday and those blasted renos LOL
                  We missed you too, next time ! Will these renos of yours ever end lol 😉

Comment

Forgot to mention a big thanks to skids and JAR for running another great comp ☺

Comment

Yeah thanks for running the whole show, and thanks to everyone that plays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

yea thankyou skids and JAR great job keep it going

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Not that i want to play another comp too soon with selling our house and buying another and moving interstate all in the next 6 weeks.... but who would be keen on a format where all games are pre 1990 ?

Comment

[emoji1310]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd be in
                              Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

I never say no so I'd still be in. The only negative thing I think, is that this comp the games were nominated and then voted for by those playing so it should in theory mean we played what was most wanted by the competitors.

We choose the games and then complain about them anyway so I guess it makes no difference.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X