Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 Game 3 Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure - Williams (finished)

"The Adventure Continues..."

with Game 3 Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure

maxresdefault.jpg

This table will run for two weeks days and will close midnight Sunday 1st April (no Joke)

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since March 2018, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is for VPX or VP9 Originals only

Have

please post your score with which version of Visual Pinball you are using

Scores will be updated in this post.

Wob 5,226,287,230

JustAnotherRat 5,055,198,190

Jed 4,499,191,150

Dedrok 4,437,171,280

MrBungle 1,831,758,320

MrBungle 1,279,876,800

Kane 535,835,460

Capp 381,306,490

Skids 379,164,780

Bishop 216,717,910

Edited by skids

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be the first to post a score. the real pinball machine is my favourite pinball I have played many times fortunately as there was many around in wa not so now unfortunately but lucky for me I was able to play this smoothly in vpx as the difference between 9 and 10 a very noticeable probably the same with many really but for me I really noticed on this so I had to get it in vpx and well it has worked so my score is 112474740 vpx 20180316_180742.thumb.jpg.a11aacdf3f6ec0b7ec969bd2a4214de4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Great game, such a fun table, and the VPX version is superb.

Now if I can just tear myself away from the latest Data East Star Wars 1.4 that dropped recently...

And Ghostbusters LE drops tomorrow night.... arrrgggg

Good score Bishop!

GRID Autosport for me tonight. I got the need for speed. but also can't be arsed standing up..

I'll get to Indy sometime over the weekend really looking forward to getting better at it. Need to learn some things about it never played a real one.

I just saw your ACDC score Wob :023:

First game.

A little bit sluggish to me. Must be eating up some gpu resources.

Thanks for the updates Clint

And use commas with scores

51a7e7ccba46005654400148a2665ac0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was nuts! So many extra balls.

Finished the modes 3 times. first 2 times through I just missed out on the eternal life 1 Billion point shot by one shot each time on the path of adventure. I still haven't got that shot dialled in. but cracked the billion shot third time, I made sure I got the path first, before getting all the rest.

I think I was there for about an hour and a half... The bloody coin door kept popping open from all the nudging, which made me panic a bit cause I got a 'reset game' button on the center coin slot :lol

20180319_234119.jpg

I hate this game. It’s such a grind.

I am glad someone has the same thoughts of this game as me. I thought I was the only one that felt this way.

I have only ever played 1 (well less than 1) game on an real machine. It was at Pinfest in 2015 (I think) and I started the game knowing that it is a popular title and thinking it would be everything a pinball should be... It was my first game on a Sunday morning as I was there for doors open which (back then) meant that not too many people were there yet, ball one and what felt like an eternity later and I was bored and looking around at what machine I could play next. I noticed people starting to queue up for games and there were a couple of people behind me so I just let it drain and plunged out.

Once the VPX version was released I thought maybe if I learnt the rules I'd like the game more.... I can't say I learnt all the rules but there doesn't seem to be much to learn, unless I'm doing something wrong, but I still don't get enjoyment out of this game.

I am glad someone has the same thoughts of this game as me. I thought I was the only one that felt this way.

I have only ever played 1 (well less than 1) game on an real machine. It was at Pinfest in 2015 (I think) and I started the game knowing that it is a popular title and thinking it would be everything a pinball should be... It was my first game on a Sunday morning as I was there for doors open which (back then) meant that not too many people were there yet, ball one and what felt like an eternity later and I was bored and looking around at what machine I could play next. I noticed people starting to queue up for games and there were a couple of people behind me so I just let it drain and plunged out.

Once the VPX version was released I thought maybe if I learnt the rules I'd like the game more.... I can't say I learnt all the rules but there doesn't seem to be much to learn, unless I'm doing something wrong, but I still don't get enjoyment out of this game.

I’ve never owned one and hardly ever play it. Just has never clicked with me from day one.

Mate has one and had a few games. Nothing has changed. Still don’t like it.

Good enough layout just boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk