Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPGL10 Game 3 Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure - Williams (finished)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See. It does fuk up and freeze.
    Not just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
      Not just me.

...and it sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
        Not just me.

Nah, it's just you and JAR.

And JAR gives you your games, so it's really just JAR

I've never had a freeze on Indy, but I'm using the 1.1 version as the 1.2 version game me script errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post

And JAR gives you your games, so it's really just JAR

I've never had a freeze on Indy, but I'm using the 1.1 version as the 1.2 version game me script errors.
          Happened on vp8 as well years ago at 9.7Bil.

Comment

Game now closed, well done Wob.
            The Duke of Doonside

Comment

And JAR gives you your games, so it's really just JAR [emoji38]

The ones I gave Dedrok were from Wob's cab.

Comment

Super close this one

Comment

this would have to be one of the highest performing/closest games ever, well played everyone.

I went for a last ditch bash last night but got some Ipac problems everything is fine until I plunge the ball.... flippers work, credits, can start a game, but plunge a ball and the ipac goes dead - light goes off on the board and nothing responds. going to have to dive in and do some rewiring / fiddling with switches, my plunger is dodgy as hell though and pulls a microswitch lever based on a loop of cable ties and fishing line

Comment

this would have to be one of the highest performing/closest games ever, well played everyone.

I went for a last ditch bash last night but got some Ipac problems everything is fine until I plunge the ball.... flippers work, credits, can start a game, but plunge a ball and the ipac goes dead - light goes off on the board and nothing responds. going to have to dive in and do some rewiring / fiddling with switches, my plunger is dodgy as hell though and pulls a microswitch lever based on a loop of cable ties and fishing line
                    It's not tilting is it? I don't have an explanation but sounds like it is tilting.

Comment

VPGL10 Game 3 Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure - Williams (finished)

Funny enough that I spent last night in a Melbourne games room repairing pins and had to fix and play an Indy.

When he said “go on, have a go of Medieval” I politely declined as I still need to play it here.
                      I also kept off the T2.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
                        It's not tilting is it? I don't have an explanation but sounds like it is tilting.
                        No, as the whole Ipac goes dead - not the game. I found out what it was though, totally my fault some bad positioning of a coin door microswitch (plunger button) the backside was pushing up against the lockdown bar lever inside the cab. Bend the pin over and then it bridged onto another terminal. That explains why it went dead whenever I used the hardware plunger or the plunger button as they were wired into the same ipac port.

Gives me an excuse I guess to tidy up the wiring and do a proper job once I can get a new one. I'm a bit of an out of sight out of mind type guy so it's a bit of a mess in there...

Nice games room @Dedrok where is that ?

Comment

Melbourne.
                          Private collection and that’s just one side.
                          Repaired 8 games while playing and eating and talking shit.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                          Working...
                          X