VPGL 15 - Post Pass - Rules

Hi Pinballers,

Welcome to arcade gaming competition with VPGL 15. This tournament is the 3rd of the new decade and part of the overall VPGL 2020 and all gamers worldwide are welcome to play. You can join in at any time and play.

Competition:
The player with the most points...

MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - RULES

Hi Gamers,

Welcome to arcade gaming with MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner. This is the second tournament of the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF ESPORTS for 2020. All gamers worldwide are welcome to game. You can also join in at any time.

Please watch the trailer below for the official...

Gottlieb Sea Belles August 1956

gottlieb sea belles 1956

so, how many years does it make her?

bill picking up a project in the next few days, a very dirty, neglected old 50s woody.

so good these are still out there, though very rare now.

lets start with the new playfield plastics...

Announcement: Western Australia set to have its very own Pinball Festival

Hi folks!

We’d like to share some exciting news with you all…

Western Australia is set to have its very own Pinball Festival 😊

With Western Australia starting to ease restrictions from tomorrow, we thought what better time to announce plans for a pinball festival...

Monster Bash...Classic Edition

Finally after a couple of months ploughing through our house extensions, I'm back in my favourite room of the house!

Next in line is my custom Monsterbash I've been planning for a long time. Paying hommage to the 1950s Universal monsters going with a black and white theme and lots of custom...

How game board components work

This will be a series of posts on how specific components work on a game board. Its purpose is to help you understand how the circuitry works. Feel free to add to the series if there's a topic you want to cover.

First up: Reset!

You'll typically see the signal defined as RESET...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visual Pinball League 1 - Game 2: FAST DRAW [FINISHED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kane View Post
    I've never had an extra ball on this table either, I'm sure my settings are default though because I've installed from scratch and am adding the tables as they come up, plus I don't actually know how to change settings yet

I don't know what this means, my DIP page looks the same as the one posted in post #14
    In the 'novelty mode' section you can have it set to give you points for specs and extra ball (50k) or 'normal' mode (where you actually get extra balls). We should imo be playing in 'normal' mode so you can gain the normal things like extra balls on a machine - how have others been playing ?

Basically I think the comp should go: Dedrok plays on novelty mode (no extra balls) everyone else plays with extra balls

I'll sort this out properly by the time I post the next game so it's clear up front. If everyone else has been playing without extra balls then I'll remove my latest score... and try again

Comment

I never got any extra balls
      "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

I never had an extra ball on this table either? Obviously my settings were different, although I have never changed anything from the default settings.

Comment

No extra balls here either, oh well live and learn. I was wondering what the point of that wonderful White light at the top of the table actually meant!

Comment

Well damn, my latest score I got with the extra balls is null and void then.... will update the table.

Our cable internet is on the fritz today, so it makes posting stuff and updating everything a bit hard.... might have to continue with fast draw for now until our net is back. I tried the hotspot thing from my phone to pc but that refused to play ball too

Comment

I dont mind if you keep the score with the extra ball, as if I am in with a chance of winning I am in it so I can spend time away from the better half You know the competition thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                In the 'novelty mode' section you can have it set to give you points for specs and extra ball (50k) or 'normal' mode (where you actually get extra balls). We should imo be playing in 'normal' mode so you can gain the normal things like extra balls on a machine - how have others been playing ?

Basically I think the comp should go: Dedrok plays on novelty mode (no extra balls) everyone else plays with extra balls

I'll sort this out properly by the time I post the next game so it's clear up front. If everyone else has been playing without extra balls then I'll remove my latest score... and try again
                I originally played with extra balls, then deleted the nvram so no xtra balls or replays, points awarded only.

You obviously had the same torrent as I had from long ago ...... hence, deleting or removing nvrams makes us all play as it is downloaded.

Either way, my scores were similar for both.
                The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Originally posted by MrBungle View Post
                  I dont mind if you keep the score with the extra ball, as if I am in with a chance of winning I am in it so I can spend time away from the better half You know the competition thing!
                  Hehe yes it's a good excuse!

But I have removed my score as everyone wasn't playing with extra balls so it's only fair.

Anyway the cable guy has just been and our internet is back and pumping.

Congrats to DEDROK for taking out the FAST Draw table comp! Results for FAST DRAW as follows:

1. Dedrok: 9,733,560 -25 points
                  2. OzStick: 5,184,350 - 20 points
                  3. Foot 4,679,290 - 16 points
                  4. Stuzza: 4,266,970 - 13 points
                  5. Jammasized:
                  3,743,710 - 11 points
                  6. Kane: 3,533,990
                  - 10 points
                  7. MrBungle: 3,401,800 - 9 points
                  8. StevOz: 3,353,390
                  - 8 points

POINTS LADDER updated, new game to follow shortly.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X