Visual Pinball League 1 - Game 1: TAXI [FINISHED]

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mameshane View Post
    is it ok to post a link to the table rules I found online?
    Totally, thanks. What I might do is include a link to rules when I post the table from now on. Thanks for the suggestion !

Comment

Visual Pinball League 1 - Game 1: TAXI

here u go.

Pinball Archive Rule Sheet: Taxi
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stuzza View Post
        Here is my best effort: 5092030

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4755[/ATTACH]

Can't believe the monster scores you other guys are getting! I have no nudge on my cab so not sure if that is a disadvantage on this table. Never really played this table before so don't know the rules yet.

Also why does a table with a "Taxi" theme have a random Santa Clause and Dracula??
        Maybe they are common fancy dress that cabbies pick up ?

Stuzza where you get 2 screen taxi ? I looked on vpforums for a b2s table but no joy.

Comment

There was a table converted and in a torrent on Hyperpin, or do you mean the BG.

I have the one with the straightened fare meter for UVP. No B2s yet.

Correction, there is a B2S taxi version in the B2S Back glass server thread for download. I found it in my downloads.
          The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Visual Pinball League 1 - Game 1: TAXI

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360581234.760702.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	1794767

What a great idea for a comp. I had ago at it tonight but the bar fridge broke down and beer is warm. I cannot play to my best without a cold beer at night.

My score was a poor - 1,358,610. I hope to have a better go at it tomorrow with a new bar fridge (or at least the current one fixed)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	taxi score.png
Views:	1
Size:	251.8 KB
ID:	1794768
              best i could get tonight. im really enjoying this table. struggle to get pinbot
              sigpic

Comment

Guess I need to download this....

Comment

Progress Scores updated in first post

Dedrok is currently the Taxi Driver to beat with a big score out of the gates!

Comment

Ahh, 3am, when I play best

v2.12

]"]404 Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                      Maybe they are common fancy dress that cabbies pick up ?

Stuzza where you get 2 screen taxi ? I looked on vpforums for a b2s table but no joy.
                      That is just a static image for the backglass when run from hyperpin. I haven't updated to the B2S version yet as I am waiting for the new B2S designer to be finished. It is still work in progress and I'm awaiting the final release before I add it to my cab.

What are the rules for this competition? Can we play a table as many times as we like and post the highest score or is it limited to a number of plays??

Comment

That is just a static image for the backglass when run from hyperpin. I haven't updated to the B2S version yet as I am waiting for the new B2S designer to be finished. It is still work in progress and I'm awaiting the final release before I add it to my cab.

What are the rules for this competition? Can we play a table as many times as we like and post the highest score or is it limited to a number of plays??
                        As you would have just seen, v 1.0 is now out

Taxi download not up yet, but should still work with the one that was done

VPForums.org - The Virtual Pinball Forums

Comment

As many times as you like, post updated scores when you better your score. I update the progress ladder daily or at least k will try to.

Each table will be played for two weeks . So plenty time to learn rules and improve scores for everyone

Comment

As many times as you like, post updated scores when you better your score. I update the progress ladder daily or at least k will try to.

Each table will be played for two weeks . So plenty time to learn rules and improve scores for everyone
                            Sweet. 2 weeks is great. I'll have to put in some more time on this table to work it out!

Comment

Looks like I just scored a Judge Dredd empty shell pin but otherwise complete - rails, lockdown bar, glass, headbox, legs

Being a widebody pin - this should suit a 40" playfield yeah ? decased.

Comment

Looks like I just scored a Judge Dredd empty shell pin but otherwise complete - rails, lockdown bar, glass, headbox, legs

Being a widebody pin - this should suit a 40" playfield yeah ? decased.
                                Should fit ok. I run a 40" LED in my standard body pin - had to route out a few mm on each side of the cabinet though. But 40" in a widebody should fit no problem. LCDs have tend to have a lot more metal edging around them than newer LED tvs so that will also make a difference. I think a widebody cab can handle up to a 42" ok, from the other examples I have seen online.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X