X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bishop83 View Post
    graphics card is a geforce gt710 also I have 6gb ram

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Try changing your fps limiter/vsync setting to 1 or 2, then try a vpx table.

Not sure on your ultradmd problem, maybe someone else can help there hopefully.

Your graphics card looks like the problem though. Gf710 isn't enough. .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

ok so I'm getting playable tables now not ideal but can play them so if there is really a vpx table that everyone wants in the league I'm happy to have it in weather I can play or not but if we can stick to at least 90% playable on both would be nice

Comment

still would like help if anyone had the time to sort out ultra dmd

Comment

I'm having issues with ultradmd as well. Since my pin2dmd carked it, I've had to reconfigure my system to use a software dmd, and now i don't get anything displayed for ultradmd tables. I know i need to get into the ultradmd control panel but im farked if i can remember how to do that.

Comment

Ok polls up hope I didn't miss anyones nominations

Comment

I've cast my votes !

I really like the fact we only have one modern Stern in there. And it's Metallica, so that's cool. (@skids i think this was your nomination have you played the new Premium Monsters version, it's tops!)

Comment

[MENTION=19492]Nomadtales[/MENTION] dust off the pin!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

This should help.

https://ultradmd.wordpress.com/documentation/

Comment

I’ve just looked at the thread on my iPad, not my phone and can now see the poll.( can also see Bishop83s post saying poll up lol)
                    For those who have already voted, if any other tables get nominated you cannot vote again Or nominations closed?
                    I was going to jokingly vote for Sopranos but seeing as there only a few tables to pick from the might bite me on the @rse
                    Last edited by skids; 3rd August 2018, 07:12 PM. Reason: Derrrrr
                    The Duke of Doonside

Comment

I can't see the poll on Tapatalk, I'll try the Aussie app, I think we need a few more noms, otherwise we are only voting to keep one table out.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=5050]Jed[/MENTION] that's a new lead for me so ill try that out as soon as I can I think we can squeeze more nominations thru [MENTION=17156]redferatu[/MENTION] [MENTION=112]acejas[/MENTION] quick some that come to head first

Comment

[QUOTE=Bishop83;1192577]Thanks [MENTION=5050]Jed[/MENTION] that's a new lead for me so ill try that out as soon as I can I think we can squeeze more nominations thru [MENTION=17156]redferatu[/MENTION] [MENTION=112]acejas[/MENTION] quick some that come to head first[/QUOTE [MENTION=2066]JustAnotherRat[/MENTION] quick noms?

sigpic

Comment

Oh.. if they count... Whitewater, Funhouse, Rocky and Bullwinkle

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=5050]Jed[/MENTION] that's a new lead for me so ill try that out as soon as I can I think we can squeeze more nominations thru [MENTION=17156]redferatu[/MENTION] [MENTION=112]acejas[/MENTION] quick some that come to head first
                              Basically if you run the ultradmd.exe file you will get into the configuration, from there you should be able to get it going. Let us know how you get on.

Comment

So we shouldn't be voting for tables yet?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X