Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPGL7 - table nomination thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    You guys , come over to the Vpf weekly challenge thread.
    It pretty much has turned into a vpx table test/tweak threads with a fun challenge thrown in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
      You guys , come over to the Vpf weekly challenge thread.
      It pretty much has turned into a vpx table test/tweak threads with a fun challenge thrown in.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


      I thought about joining in but I don't need another forum of people laughing at my lack of ability.

      Comment


      • #33
        No one laughs and I doubt you'd be last.

        Good way of getting tweaked games though.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        The Artist Formally Known As #1

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
          You guys , come over to the Vpf weekly challenge thread.
          It pretty much has turned into a vpx table test/tweak threads with a fun challenge thrown in.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          I checked it out, just not got around to any serious play yet. I'll have another look.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
            Is this happening? Dedrok has his cab running again so he can challenge the best, I have my new build playable (still work to be done, but it is completely playable) so I can fight for the wooden spoon.

            Time to have some fun.
            Yes it is happening, maybe kick off 27 January ?
            Might need some more nominations.... Only got six tables
            The Duke of Doonside

            Comment


            • #36
              I count 9, dedrok me and skids. Get 'em in people

              Comment


              • #37
                Medieval Madness
                Attack From Mars
                Gilligans Island

                Needed a few DMD games in there

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Jed View Post
                  I count 9, dedrok me and skids. Get 'em in people

                  Sorry Jed I missed your nominations, updated. 12 tables.
                  The Duke of Doonside

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    [MENTION=1870]Wob[/MENTION] you should join in on this

                    So should [MENTION=16193]Sortablecat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16140]RichMac82[/MENTION]
                    Last edited by JustAnotherRat; 17th January 2017, 01:07 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      game on

                      somehow i managed to nominate 5 tables, i want to keep them in the league, so feel free to nominate up to 5 tables too


                      Medieval Madness Just AnotherRat
                      Attack from Mars Just AnotherRat
                      Giligans Island Just AnotherRat
                      Demolition man Jed
                      Abra ca Dabra Jed
                      Joker Poker Jed
                      Evel kenievel Skids
                      Genisis Skids
                      Heavy metal meltdown Skids
                      Totan Dedrok
                      Triple strike Dedrok
                      Skate ball Dedrok
                      Pharaoh Skids
                      Laser Ball Skids
                      The Duke of Doonside

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by skids View Post
                        game on

                        somehow i managed to nominate 5 tables, i want to keep them in the league, so feel free to nominate up to 5 tables too


                        Medieval Madness Just AnotherRat
                        Attack from Mars Just AnotherRat
                        Giligans Island Just AnotherRat
                        Demolition man Jed
                        Abra ca Dabra Jed
                        Joker Poker Jed
                        Evel kenievel Skids
                        Genisis Skids
                        Heavy metal meltdown Skids
                        Totan Dedrok
                        Triple strike Dedrok
                        Skate ball Dedrok
                        Pharaoh Skids
                        Laser Ball Skids

                        cool,

                        then I also nominate:

                        Flash Gordon
                        Cosmic Gunfight

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Vulcan



                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          The Artist Formally Known As #1

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Six million dollar man


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            The Artist Formally Known As #1

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Wondering if someone could create a word doc or something similar of a simple walk through for setting up VP9 (and or VPX) desktop version in a ploy to attract more vpgl players?
                              The Duke of Doonside

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by skids View Post
                                Wondering if someone could create a word doc or something similar of a simple walk through for setting up VP9 (and or VPX) desktop version in a ploy to attract more vpgl players?
                                VPForums has some good tutorials with videos, and they have incorporated a lot of the work into automatic installers now. Anyone interested should check the link below.

                                http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?ap...ls&article=143

                                When I first started I found a 'visual pinball gigapack' torrent that contained hundreds of desktop tables and all the stuff I needed to get going, along with instructions. This pack is still out there on torrent sites, but I don't know how current they are any more.

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X