Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL5 - table nomination thread

Here's the table nomination thread for VPL5.

Each player can nominate 3 tables.

All nominations will then be pooled and one game selected at random to be played by everyone for 2 weeks, wiith a total of 8 tables to be played.

these are exempt from being nominated again, please check the list before you post your choices.

VPL1 2013

1 Taxi

2 Fastdraw

3 TAF

4 Haunted House

5 Joker Poker

6 AFM

7 Flintstones

8 Abra Cadabra

VPL2 2014

1 Star Trek 25th

2 Star Wars

3 Jungle Queen

4 Funhouse

5 Ripleys

6 LOTR

7 Bride of Pinbot

8 Close Encounters

VPL3 2015

1 Road Kings

2 BSD

3 Cosmic Gunfight

4 Scared Stiff

5 STTNG

6 8 Ball Deluxe

7 Medieval Madness

8 Jacks Open

VPL4 2015

1 Flash Gordon

2 Congo

3 Cirqus Voltaire

4 Fish Tales

5 Big Brave

6 Fast Break

7 Harlem Globetrotters

8 Junk Yard

9 Roller Disco

10 Ice Cold Beer

TABLES NOMINATED SO FAR FOR VPGL5

Batman Forever

Black Knight

Bullseye 301

Cactus Canyon

Dirty Harry

Dolly Parton

El Dorado

Elvis

Genie

Gorgar

Guns N Roses

Hot Tip

Mata Hari

Pyramid

Red and Teds Roadshow

Roller Games

Royal Flush Deluxe

Trident

Whirlwind

Who Dunnit?

World Cup Soccer 94

Edited by Jed

Are the nominations to be posted in this thread or are the nominations to be PM'd to you?

I think I know two that I want to nominate, but I'll think on it for a little while.

What was the decision on the SAM games, are they in or out? I think out so Dedrok and kill me on every game.

Are the nominations to be posted in this thread or are the nominations to be PM'd to you?

I think I know two that I want to nominate, but I'll think on it for a little while.

What was the decision on the SAM games, are they in or out? I think out so Dedrok and kill me on every game.

Just post your choices here.

Good question, SAM games are a little more complicated to setup and get running, and apparantly don't run well on low spec systems, so maybe lets leave them out. (not a single SAM game has ever been nominated in 4 past comps, so might as well continue the tradition...)

I have to think on my choices for a bit too.

I thought about going quirky on one and I thought about one EM, one SS and one DMD but I think I'll go 3 DMD's that I like so they are:

World Cup Soccer 94

Who Dunnit?

Guns N Roses

I even thought about trying to pick strategically so that I had games that I might win on, then I laughed to myself.... me win? Yeah right[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Tables available for all versions .... I think he said

yep, all versions, run what you brung :)

the main thing is a table is available in some form that everyone can play.

Some nice nominations coming in, good to see World Cup Soccer '94 getting some love, that's a game I'd like to have one day.

yep, all versions, run what you brung :)

the main thing is a table is available in some form that everyone can play.

Some nice nominations coming in, good to see World Cup Soccer '94 getting some love, that's a game I'd like to have one day.

I changed one of my nominations as I think it is PM5 only.

• 2 weeks later...
Any idea on when this comp might kick off?

There's a few people who have indicated they will play, but not nominated anything yet (myself included) so I think run the nominations till this Saturday and kickoff Sunday the first table ?

There's a few people who have indicated they will play, but not nominated anything yet (myself included) so I think run the nominations till this Saturday and kickoff Sunday the first table ?

Sounds fine by me. I only asked as someone asked me last night. I don't know if they'll play but I have told them to come over and use my VP any time at all if they want to participate.

Only one day left to put in your nominations. I'll close tomorrow night and kick off the first table Sunday arvo.

By the way you don't have to nominate anything if you don't want to, you can just play if you want, too.