Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Future of the VP league

Guys,

I've been not feeling the love for my vpin for some time now, and will be looking to offload it to free up some space.

So this is a call out for anyone who wants to run any future VPGL's - put your hand up, and if you can generate any interest in comps and get enough players, please go for it :) But I'm retiring from vpinning and running comps. Thanks to all who played and thanks to @JustAnotherRat for his support and scoreboards :023:

Guys,

I've been not feeling the love for my vpin for some time now, and will be looking to offload it to free up some space.

So this is a call out for anyone who wants to run any future VPGL's - put your hand up, and if you can generate any interest in comps and get enough players, please go for it :) But I'm retiring from vpinning and running comps. Thanks to all who played and thanks to @JustAnotherRat for his support and scoreboards :023:

Hi Jed,

Thanks for running this competition. Even though I don't play in this comp, I appreciate the work you do to help others enjoy their gaming. Great stuff!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
sad to hear your love for vp has gone @Jed thanks for running the comps in the past

Sent from my SM-N976B using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I'd probably still play in a comp but just on desktop pc if @JustAnotherRat or someone else decides to run another comp :) I still like the odd virtual flip, just can't be arsed with a pincab any more.

Old and lazy.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Administrators

I've been revamping the forum making use of custom templates and done the same for the VPGL. The VPGL has its own sidebar with latest posts and button in the navbar at the top of the site. If you use the mobile version of the site you will see the last 20 post at the top :)

Hope this makes navigation easier.

@JustAnotherRat can you PM me a short description to add to the section please.

Cheers.

• Like 1

I've been revamping the forum making use of custom templates and done the same for the VPGL. The VPGL has its own sidebar with latest posts and button in the navbar at the top of the site.

@JustAnotherRat can you PM me a short description to add to the section please.

Cheers.

Will do.

Sent from my Delorean using my Nokia 3210