Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinscape not working on Windows10

Collapse

Discussion on building Virtual Pinballs.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinscape not working on Windows10

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone had this problem? I bought this off OzStick with the plunger ages ago, maybe 5 years. I did the update on a windows 7 computer as the http://mjrnet.org/pinscape/BuildGuid...zSoftwareSetup states but still no dice. It is working fine in windows 7 laptop fine. I will try flash it with the new firmware again, but I don't think I messed it up as everything took and I am use to playing with esps, micros and that, so this isn't foreign.

Thanks for any help, I'd rather stick with 10 then go back to 7.

I have asked mjr on vpforums, if I get an answer I'll let you all know here. But at this stage it would have been quicker reinstalling windows 7

Comment

so you have the update working I take it? BUT not working in Win10? I have mine working in 10
      Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

Yeah,

I followed the guide a couple of times.

The update appears to take but still not working on 10. I get the yellow flash every three seconds, which I think is failing to boot?

I am doing something wrong, but nothing I can work out without assistance. Or there is some problem that is uncommon. Or step that is uncommon.

Comment

Using USB2 from back of motherboard? Cant remember off the top of my head but there were some issues - MB chipset, cable issues WIn10 issues - run as admin when testing? What version of Win and edition?
          Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

I was hoping this might be the case, I'll try a different cable and usb ports. See if that changes anything. Cheers acejas

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X