Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Pinball and Arcade Rewind - Anyone bought from them?

Collapse

Discussion on building Virtual Pinballs.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for all the replies guys. I did end up buying one from My Games Room. It is one of the Chinese Made ones but I went down to Sydney and checked it out. I played it on different tables for around 30 minutes and looked for things like flipper lag (which I could not see). I will be upgrading it with parts I have here (memory, graphics card etc). I also intend on changing the front end to Pinup Popper down the track.

Comment

Give me a yell if you want to upgrade any of the internals, such as the encoder so you then have analog nudging and plunging and tactile feedback.😎
      www.ozstick.com.au

Comment

we spec ours with LG monitors never had an issue
        Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
        Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

Originally posted by OzStick View Post
          Give me a yell if you want to upgrade any of the internals, such as the encoder so you then have analog nudging and plunging and tactile feedback.😎
          Thank you very much OzStick, I do intend on upgrading it and making it better.

Comment

Originally posted by correva View Post

Thank you very much OzStick, I do intend on upgrading it and making it better.
            Use Chris OzStick for the upgrades, his service is legendary!
            Last edited by bwodie; 16 September 2020, 11:51 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bwodie View Post

Use Chris for the upgrades, his service is legendary!
              Thanks Bwodie, I have saved Chris's details. I am thinking I should wait a couple of weeks before modifying it :-)

Comment

Originally posted by correva View Post

Thanks Bwodie, I have saved Chris's details. I am thinking I should wait a couple of weeks before modifying it :-)
                sweet mate! You get my sms the other day about tablets?
                sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X