Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Media packs for PinballX

Anyone know anywhere i can download Media packs for PinballX ? I know you can add media one game at a time via the game manager, but I'm never going to spend the time to do that with hundreds of VPX games.

Though I've had my vpin for about 5 years i've never used a proper front end, so am starting on it now.....

Cheers for any info. I've not had much luck searching online so far.

I mean a whole lot of media - like a collection pack of all media.

CBA doing these one at a time, i'd rather poke my eyes out!

I hear ya.

just did a new pc for mine im currently up to 23 tables 1 or 2 a weekend im doing

• Like 1

IMO you are WAAAY better off generating your own Playfield and Backglass media, as you'll find a lot of tables in the "media pack" are significantly different to yours.

Instead, may I suggest that you grab this Wheel Pack:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/wheel-pack-2017-stat/

For all other media files, use the PBXRecorder utility to generate the appropriate media for your Playfields, Backglasses etc. It is a very flexible little app that allows you to define whether you want videos or images (or neither) for each screen and it can be run so it goes through your entire gamelist automatically.

You'll find it then becomes part of your routine, so every time you update or add a table you run PBX Recorder to add whatever media you require for just that table.

Check it out here:

https://www.gameex.info/forums/files...os-and-images/

cheers, but there's just no way i'm going to generate the media or download one at a time.

I've had a friend with the same setup as me (2x 40") offer me a media pack of everything, table pics, bg pics, wheel images etc about 6GB or so coming on a USB stick so i'm sorted :)

PBX recorder is automated. Set, walk away, it's done

Thanks Red, did not know that. The only time i tried PinballX was years ago and it was so much work to update for a table, that i gave up on pretty soon after installing it.

Sounds like it's come on a ways :023: