X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That should help him heaps Sly.
    Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet Saturday 21/03/2020

Comment

Thanks heaps guys. Yeah got the schematics so hopefully after a night in the shed later this week I'll have a lit SI .

Comment

Originally posted by poidapoida View Post
        Thanks heaps guys. Yeah got the schematics so hopefully after a night in the shed later this week I'll have a lit SI .
        good schematics or crappy low res ones?

Comment

Just the ones off IPDB. If you have better ones with the schematics on one page instead of split across 2 A4 pages would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by poidapoida View Post
            Just the ones off IPDB. If you have better ones with the schematics on one page instead of split across 2 A4 pages would be appreciated.
            better schematics .. Mmmmmmmmmm maybe

Comment

Originally posted by wiredoug View Post
              no idea which one is right sorry but its why they dont work ( it wont matter a lot - the end of the chain seems good its its close.. Does it appear to have broken off? Best you find someone with an SI and confirm.. maybe [MENTION=15526]Jamie[/MENTION] can help
              My apologies for not noticing this sooner to offer some assistance. Can see that the pics have already been posted but if I can help out in any other way let me know. Cheers.

Comment

Lights are all working now. The extra blue wire was for the lights.

Just need to sort out 3 small things and I can actually play a game.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X