Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Electronic Pinball machines wanted

judgeboz

Question

I am keen to get my hands on any electronic pinball machines in any condition working or not will paid up to $3000. I enjoy the challange of restoring and repairing them. I have 2 boys (3 and 8 years old) who then test the machines out daily to ensure they work well (and they love it). Happy to hear from others who also have the interest/addiction as me. You can phone me on 08 82983734 ask for John.

P.S. I can talk pinball for hours so you may need to cut me off if I talk too much.

P.S.S. I was raised by 2 pinball machines from a young age. They call me Johnbot bother to Jackbot and son to Pinbot and Bride of Pinbot.

11 answers to this question

Hi Phil, great site thanks for telling me about it. Good to see other pinball heads out there. As for my ad last saturday I had a few calls and met more heads and will now keep in touch with them (and tell them about this site if they don't aready know about it).

Today I went pinball shopping again with a new pinball head and he brought Cue Ball Wizard and Demolition Man (both in the best condition I have even seen).

John

(Hey, while my wife shops for clothes I shop for pinballs - thats fair)

Today I went pinball shopping again with a new pinball head and he brought Cue Ball Wizard and Demolition Man (both in the best condition I have even seen).

I love Cue Ball Wizard I spent ten weeks doing a hospitality course at the Norwood Football Club and played it every day. :D

I've never played Demolition Man though. :(

Have you checked out the Members Arcade Collection forum?

http://www.aussiearcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

I expect to see some pictures of your machines in there.

Hi Brett, I agree I enjoyed Maverick. But for running out of space, you can always make room for pinballs, sell the fridge, tv, bed, lounge anything but not the pinballs. But seriously, happy to talk to you about buying one of your pinballs - just call me when your ready.

I now find myself either paying pinball in my shed or on the internet reading and posting replies to articles on this website between 8pm and 1am each day - cool.

Guest gunigoogoo

I'm the pinball head who bought the Cue Ball Wizard and Demolition Man. G'day everyone! Love the game. I hope to post some pictures up soon.

Tell 'em about the fish you scored judgeboz.

I'm the pinball head who bought the Cue Ball Wizard and Demolition Man. G'day everyone! Love the game. I hope to post some pictures up soon.

Hello pescefritte,

We wish to extend our welcome to you, and encourage you to actively participate in the myriad of discussions that go on here at Aussie Arcade.

Either way enjoy!

Ian.

Welcome to the forum pescefritte, it's good to see another Adelaidian here, we look forward to seeing some pictures.