Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What i reckon play fields are sealed with.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i reckon play fields are sealed with.

Jack of all trades....
    Master of none!

You have been busy! Looks like most diamond plating is near bullet proof..

Here's some info on clearcoating playfields if you haven't seen it before..

http://www.marvin3m.com/restore/index2.htm#pf2
    sigpic

Comment

Automotive Clear Coats

The above link, I wouldn't personally use that varathane,,, Instead Automotive clear, from Marvin again:
      http://www.marvin3m.com/clear/index.htm..
      2 pack is similar to Polyurethane.
      Main difference is Polyurethane is shiner, but if you **** up or get some dust / shit in the paint you will never be able to rub it out and buff it up to the same gloss.....

But both are very durable and both when cured have no effect to any solvents...

Comment

Cheers for that info Savage.. i have never clearcoated before and the more info that is gathered is great. My thoughts would be to take it to an automotive spray place and get them to do it first ..But if you were in Car doing up bizz you would have all that gear ...sell those cars you were going to do up and buy a Pin..no rego.. can play it when pissed..rubbers are cheaper than tires.they don't use petrol.... what more can i say....
        sigpic

Comment

the man makes a good point. mayby i should sell my pulsar, get the cash from that and buy a TZ. then just ride my motorbike everywhere.... naah fk that.
          The HillDweller

Comment

Originally posted by kramer View Post
            the man makes a good point. mayby i should sell my pulsar, get the cash from that and buy a TZ. then just ride my motorbike everywhere.... naah fk that.
            I'd love to see 2 monitors and 2 chassis on the back of a motorbike

Better keep the Pulsar..

Mrv.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X