Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selley foaming glue is great for busted cabinets.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Selley foaming glue is great for busted cabinets.

    One favour deserves another. My 1812 cabinets legs had eaten the plywouud something shocking. Instead of bog I used a fairly new glue from Selleys. It a foaming isocyanate thats brilliant. Selleys Aquadhere "DURABOND". $20 500ml.This stuff is a thick brown liquid and runs into all those little cavities, like delaminated ply, absorbs a bit of moisture and then foams up. Fills all those cavities and set rock hard. You can build it up if you apply a few coats then finish with bog. Just brilliant. WARNING...don't get it on your hand...It's like super glue. I had black hands for a week. NOTHING removes it but scrapping. As they say on ebay...Highly recomended AAAAA+++++. Edward
    Jack of all trades....
    Master of none!

  • #2
    when it sets what does it look like?
    does it go foamy like 2 pack foam?
    rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
    if your new to electronics and

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dezrae View Post
      when it sets what does it look like?
      does it go foamy like 2 pack foam?
      http://www.selleys.com.au/itemDisplay.aspx?ItemID=41

      Originally posted by Willie Wolf View Post
      My 1812 cabinets legs had eaten the plywouud something shocking.
      1812 Pinball?? Love that game
      Last edited by Mickey Juice; 5th September 2006, 11:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

      Comment


      • #4
        Looks the yellow polyurethane foam but smaller bubbles and a LOT, LOT harder. Once set you can mechanically shape it.
        Yes 1812 is a great players game. Shots galore and easy to maintain. Very pleased as it's my first restoration. Actually once the problems and missing bit were fixed it hasn't faulted. It gets a hammering from my kids and friends and just keeps on going.
        Jack of all trades....
        Master of none!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Willie Wolf View Post
          Yes 1812 is a great players game. Shots galore and easy to maintain. Very pleased as it's my first restoration. Actually once the problems and missing bit were fixed it hasn't faulted. It gets a hammering from my kids and friends and just keeps on going.
          Cool. I nearlly bought one a few years back at a Bumper Amusements auction.... Will get one one day
          Love the chicken singing during multiball!
          BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

          Comment

          Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X