Ghosting displays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghosting displays

Hi guys, I have a stern magic 1979 with ghosting displays. Does anyone know how to eliminate the problem ?

Cheers.... gottman

INTERESTED IN GOTTLIEB VOLCANO and STAR RACE. IF YOU CAN HELP, WELL ITS A BONUS.......

Have you checked the voltage, my guess it may be high

Comment

Ghosting happens when there is too much signal going to the screen. On my upright, if I turn the red, green or blue gains up to high, I will get ghosting of that color.

Try adjusting the color gains down until the ghosting goes away. You can always up the brightness if necessary after wards.
      ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

I thought we were talking about pinballs?

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=15...=0&picno=20340

Comment

OK my bad...I dunno WTF he's on on about then.

...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

perhaps posted in the wrong section ?

Comment

Unless were in the Twilight Zone i'm pretty sure this the Pinball Technical...
              Love a good tune

Massive simpsons & futurama collection

Always looking for famous aussie art

XT auto Forester 192 kwatws

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X