Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Fish Tales F114 & F115 check fuses

Bishop

Question

As the title says, my Fish Tales is coming up with this message. The issue is F114 fuse that keeps blowing. Tried looking in my schematics but I think I’m missing some pages. Can anyone suggest where to look?

10 answers to this question

Sorry for the late reply. Working a few hours. Thanks for the info everyone but the problem is still there. Bridges are all good. Going to change the female connectors on a couple of wiring groups and take it from there. Any other suggestions.

You are getting the message because the CPU isn't seeing anything on the 12v circuit. So trace that circuit and see where the 12v is dropping off. Capacitor C2 on the power driver board is the typical culprit. The link I posted above guides you through the process.
  • Like 2

Well I thought I fixed it. Had a loose braid touching something or other. Worked for a bit. Now back to square one. And as far as I know I wasn’t getting a reading with the switches either. Didn’t get to investigate any further as it was a little after that the fuse blew again (f114). Replaced and came back up,with the original message.
  • Like 1