Gottlieb half moon credit unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gottlieb half moon credit unit

Hi guys I am trying to find a parts breakdown for the above. I have looked in my 1978 parts catalog but can't seem to find anything.
    Has anyone got a drawing with part numbers etc on it?
    One of the big springs on the unit is broken and needs replacing not to mention the whole thing is gummed up.

look again p42 / 43

Comment

Awesome. Thank you Doug I missed that. Appreciate your help.

Comment

what spring do you need mate?
        looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

There is the spring on one cog shaft and one spring for each plunger.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6096.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	230.6 KB
ID:	2111120 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6097.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	265.2 KB
ID:	2111121

Comment

I'll check tomorrow, if I have spares will send them down with your rubbers for pleasure isle

Comment

Thanks Tony. I owe you more than a few pale ales now. From what I can see it's complete but one of the 2 top spring clip pieces is broken. I will look at the part number/take photo tonight.

Comment

A-14803 wireform. I need one of if you have. Otherwise I will try to make one. Thanks again for all your help and the bits that are unobtanium.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200213_150946.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	2111181

Comment

Very handy info for when I finally get around to overhauling mine .. thanks a lot guys

Comment

jesse how long are the springs in the photo on the right and how many windings do they have?

Comment

The photos aren't mine. I will measure the cog spring and the coil springs length and windings later tonight and reply.

Comment

The spring on the cam is 42mm long and has 7 windings. The springs for the plunger/coils are 38mm long and have 12 windings. I have 3 out of 4 of the spring bolts that hold the unit in position. One of the clips is broken and one of the wire forms has been bent up to suit the damaged clip. Might as well clean everything up while I have it pulled apart.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200213_210414.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	2111288

Comment

I just reassembled the unit and the second wireform clip snapped. This unit is an awful design compared to the standard credit unit.
                          Last edited by kimbleseven; 14th February 2020, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                          Working...
                          X