Help with backglass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with backglass

I've had a look around my local print shops and no here can help me. I want to get the backglass image of Lost World reprinted so I can replace mine. Can anyone suggest a quality print place and what would be the best medium have it printed on.
    WANTED

Another Holiday

which lost word do you have?

Escape from Lost World the backglass (bally) or is it a Translite - like Jurass Park Lost world?
    Ric
    looking for:
    the baseboard for a Gottlieb Royal Guard
    Zaccaria Devil Riders Backglass
    Williams OXO, GTB Volcano

Comment

Opps sorry it's the 1978 Bally Lost World.
      WANTED

Another Holiday

Comment

Thanks for that

two questions:

How bad is the current glass? - if not too bad, I would recommend sealing it with triple thick and keepin git for now

Do you want to sell the game ever? - if you do, a repalcmeent glass will not help value (although you can always put back the old glass)

To get printing on lightbox acrylic, I have previously been quoted between $170 - $250 by kinkos (not the best place I know but I was checking out prices)

Personally I woud look to find another in the US or Aust - there are still some BG stocks around, you just need to do some digging.

It will look better and increase the game value and I would say the difference between getting a replacement and making up a new one will be around $100

Ric
        Ric
        looking for:
        the baseboard for a Gottlieb Royal Guard
        Zaccaria Devil Riders Backglass
        Williams OXO, GTB Volcano

Comment

Sealing is not an option as there is basically nothing left to seal. Translite material must be available in OZ as bumper sell repro's all the time, I just need to find out who does them and I'd like to keep this pin.
          WANTED

Another Holiday

Comment

Why not ask Darksoul - see what he has done?
            http://www.users.on.net/~bradandpam/pinball/bgscan.html

Comment

nice site. The repro's look good.

But I agree look for an original first.

Comment

I asked Darksoul about his Superman glass. He got it printed at Signorama. They print directly onto glass in 3 layers for about $150. The process sounds awesome.

Comment

Man- those Signarama guys vary wildly !! I got quoted by Signarama at Miranda in NSW $85.00 just for an overlay sticker for my Bally paragon apron, yet he can get a 3 layer backglass printed for $150.00 !!

Man - they must see me comin hey !

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X