Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pins have been coming thru the Dedshed

Collapse

Post your SS Pinball Project pictures and logs here.

X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ok. Creature.
    Where was I. Bumpers?

    I wired in a harness loop to connect the lamp board lightning bolt lighting, to the wiring I installed for the bumper light mods.

    Not pretty, but will do the job. Will make sure the next Creature is much neater as it’s a high end , everything thrown at it resto.
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

    Comment


    • Where was I.
      Bumpers.
      Ok wired in.

      Next was to install the led boards and clear caps.
      Had to also make up some spacers.

      Used the old old dead EOS Switches and took the screw insulation tubes out.
      Made a jig out of the Bakelite stacks to be the correct thickness.
      Then mass produce my spacers for between the cap and led board.
      The Artist Formally Known As #1

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Autosteve View Post
        23 pin J2 Bally lamp driver board. Two pins in the middle over heated at some time and burnt the connector in two, long before I got the BP. Not really busted for it as it's been that way since I got it but every couple of months it needs a tweek. Would be nice to have it perfect. Irony is the Dynamo air hockey I'm wrecking uses these same style connectors, just not 23 pin long, shorter, I checked.....
        Also RTTB has them
        eddy will sort you out ..
        For future reference
        https://www.rtbb.com.au/product/0-10...ector-housing/

        now back to the Dedshed

        Comment


        • Not posting lately as using the phone and AA is becoming a nightmare.
          The amount of times I’ve accidentally clicked on a picture instead of expanding it lately.
          Theres no way to exit out. Besides closing the app.
          It did used to reset and I could try again.
          Now it just locks on for hours.

          From now on most of my stuff just goes up on my facebook group.
          I’ll try and load some here, but I’m flat out and it’s too much of a pain.

          I’ll say it again, Tapatalk was soooo much easier, better and less time consuming, considering the amount of stuff I had to post.
          The Artist Formally Known As #1

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
            Not posting lately as using the phone and AA is becoming a nightmare.
            The amount of times I’ve accidentally clicked on a picture instead of expanding it lately.
            Theres no way to exit out. Besides closing the app.
            It did used to reset and I could try again.
            Now it just locks on for hours.

            From now on most of my stuff just goes up on my facebook group.
            I’ll try and load some here, but I’m flat out and it’s too much of a pain.

            I’ll say it again, Tapatalk was soooo much easier, better and less time consuming, considering the amount of stuff I had to post.
            Ta
            and
            Bugger

            Comment


            • Creature cab wired up.
              Mains were severely hacked

              Playfield underside done and back in the cab.

              Pretty much waiting on parts.

              Will try and add some pics when I’m not so tired



              Mata Hari and Mystic are packed ready to get picked up. Finally.
              The Artist Formally Known As #1

              Comment


              • Can't link your Facebook images to the posts you post here?. Just a side question, the Mata Hari and the Mystic, now that you have "run your hands through them", what do you think there realistic market values would now be?.
                Realistic would be sell when advertised say within a week, not going from action to action for months on end and never selling.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Autosteve View Post
                  Can't link your Facebook images to the posts you post here?. Just a side question, the Mata Hari and the Mystic, now that you have "run your hands through them", what do you think there realistic market values would now be?.
                  Realistic would be sell when advertised say within a week, not going from action to action for months on end and never selling.
                  Nope.
                  Just spent a whole day sorting through pics on hard drives. First day off in ages and spent a whole day just doing that. Plus a phone and iPad dump.

                  Be easier to just pull those pics and and pop up here. But I have to go across town, access the oldies computer, so on and so forth.

                  Eventually ill put a couple up.

                  Just not easy enough anymore so why bother. Was mostly a courtesy being easy at the time.
                  Have had comments before about how much time I must spend uploading posts.
                  Said nope, used to be literally a minute or 2 max as I took pics

                  As far as what they cost, I couldn’t care less. Too busy trying to work on the next 5 things at once, do a million orders for everything, keep track of it all.
                  Theres a reason I don’t answer my phone anymore, questions just keep coming 😀
                  They do play nice though, but now they’re packed up, whoosh, emptied from the brain into the recycle bin.
                  Next.

                  Might re visit trying to add pics again, but no where near as many.
                  Just a few wordy updates.
                  Maybe when things ease up.

                  ............................

                  There. That worked.
                  Packed up and still chock a block
                  The Artist Formally Known As #1

                  Comment


                  • So even those 2 pics, it opened up 1 accidentally and locked me out.
                    So couldn’t even go into msgs to chat with Autosteve
                    The Artist Formally Known As #1

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                      So even those 2 pics, it opened up 1 accidentally and locked me out.
                      So couldn’t even go into msgs to chat with Autosteve
                      Seems you succeeded and I sent a MSG back.

                      Comment


                      • Yes. Usually a 3-4hr ordeal and at that time of morning, I wasn’t waiting 😀
                        The Artist Formally Known As #1

                        Comment


                        • Just so you know how bad it’s getting. Here’s what I had to deal with while trying to post in the EK thread.

                          At least I could get around it.
                          Last edited by Dedrok; 23 July 2021, 12:05 AM.
                          The Artist Formally Known As #1

                          Comment


                          • While waiting on parts, I quickly knocked out a harness and new sockets swap over for Playboy.
                            By quickly I mean slammed myself the last 2 days.

                            At least this one was pre stripped, de meched and pre labelled by the owner.

                            Just a couple switches to install, star rollover to trim and fit, then it’s ready to piss off out the door.

                            .............

                            ok. This is crippling. No pic. Will try once more later
                            Last edited by Dedrok; 23 July 2021, 12:06 AM.
                            The Artist Formally Known As #1

                            Comment


                            • The Artist Formally Known As #1

                              Comment


                              • Playboy, not a bad game. First game to have Super Bonus where your bonuses carry over. Great feature but 20,000 wasn't enough especially when max bonus count is 29,000.

                                Nice pics by the way.

                                Funny story, when I pulled our first one out of the box and tested it, I thought the lamp driver trany blew and jammed the 20,000 super bonus light on. Sounds stupid now but it was a new idea and I had no idea Bally started using it.

                                Your laughing aren't you.

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X