Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pins have been coming thru the Dedshed

Collapse

Post your SS Pinball Project pictures and logs here.

X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Polished all the metal rails, screws, gates and trough parts. All installed.

    The Artist Formally Known As #1

    Comment


    • Old vs new
      The Artist Formally Known As #1

      Comment


      • Time for the rotisserie.
        Harness laid out on back of playfield, then the cardboard pulled from under it.
        The Artist Formally Known As #1

        Comment


        • Very pretty machine isn't it...Off topic, are you actually supposed to be able to get the A and B lanes each side of the machine in one shot? Every machine I ever played the ball would hit a bumper or one of the upper A, B lane divider rubbers and never to the other side of the machine. I found A B specials near impossible on Mata Hari. Games come from the dropys special and score for me.

          Nice pictures, thanks for shareing.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Autosteve View Post
            Very pretty machine isn't it...Off topic, are you actually supposed to be able to get the A and B lanes each side of the machine in one shot? Every machine I ever played the ball would hit a bumper or one of the upper A, B lane divider rubbers and never to the other side of the machine. I found A B specials near impossible on Mata Hari. Games come from the dropys special and score for me.

            Nice pictures, thanks for shareing.
            Yes you’re supposed to be able to. On a good dialed in machine you can. I have done it before.
            The Artist Formally Known As #1

            Comment


            • Cleaned up all the mechs, bumper mechs ready waiting on the parts.

              Installed the slings, kickers and flippers.

              Flippers were just swapped in from a set I had already kitted and packed away.
              The Artist Formally Known As #1

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                Cleaned up all the mechs, bumper mechs ready waiting on the parts.

                Installed the slings, kickers and flippers.

                Flippers were just swapped in from a set I had already kitted and packed away.
                not a criticism, just an observation....but in the last pic the coils are reversed, is that intentional?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rich View Post

                  not a criticism, just an observation....but in the last pic the coils are reversed, is that intentional?
                  Well spotted

                  Yes the flipper coils are reversed. A well known upgrade to take the lugs away from the stops as it stops vibrations on the joints.

                  Just needs the EOS wires lengthened.
                  Notice that’s how bumper coils are originally mounted.

                  Gold star for you
                  The Artist Formally Known As #1

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dedrok View Post

                    Well spotted

                    Yes the flipper coils are reversed. A well known upgrade to take the lugs away from the stops as it stops vibrations on the joints.

                    Just needs the EOS wires lengthened.
                    Notice that’s how bumper coils are originally mounted.

                    Gold star for you
                    As always......Teaching the herds from afar.....Thanks Edy

                    Comment


                    • Bumper metal parts polished and ready (PF top)!

                      Old bumper bodies and skirts will be replaced. Bodies broken and dulled off.
                      The Artist Formally Known As #1

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DAG View Post

                        As always......Teaching the herds from afar.....Thanks Edy
                        Gives a good hug too
                        live between the flip and the tilt

                        Comment


                        • Borrowed some new bumper bodies from a local EM repairer today.
                          Still waiting on parts but this gets me moving along.
                          Also had 4 white skirts left in stock so used them up.

                          Bumpers added to playfield so now can wore in the lights.
                          The Artist Formally Known As #1

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                            Old vs new
                            The old one looks pretty good
                            The Duke of Doonside

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by skids View Post
                              The old one looks pretty good
                              Yeah, I thought so too, until I looked up close under lights and magnification.

                              Wired in all the bumper stuff.
                              The Artist Formally Known As #1

                              Comment


                              • Still waiting on parts.
                                Min the meantime time, repair and paint the rails.
                                A nice cherry red.
                                The Artist Formally Known As #1

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 2 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X