Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pins have been coming thru the Dedshed

Collapse

Post your SS Pinball Project pictures and logs here.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
    Well if they can rout out the bumpers area, which was wrong anyway, they can do other areas.
    Maybe modify the parts to suit the non standard playfield?. If it is a common a problem as seems to be the case, surprised someone hasn't made off the shelf altered parts to suit these dodgy playfields. Christ, someone pays as much as these playfields are, I can't really image them complaining to much buying parts that actually fit straight in the non standard playfield.
    I'd prefer to mod a part to suit rather than alter the brand new playfield myself.
    What parts don't actaully suit the playfield as is?

Comment

Well if they can rout out the bumpers area, which was wrong anyway, they can do other areas.
      Does that mean you want them all routed out wrong???

Comment

• Originally posted by Autosteve View Post

Maybe modify the parts to suit the non standard playfield?. If it is a common a problem as seems to be the case, surprised someone hasn't made off the shelf altered parts to suit these dodgy playfields. Christ, someone pays as much as these playfields are, I can't really image them complaining to much buying parts that actually fit straight in the non standard playfield.
        I'd prefer to mod a part to suit rather than alter the brand new playfield myself.
        What parts don't actaully suit the playfield as is?
        From what I’ve seen and read elsewhere, the 123 target repros are also wrong. They’re also shortened, so the problem is doubled.
        The remaining targets are not as bad.

Anyway.
        It just took me heaps longer to even find this post.
        With Tapatalk being taken down, it looks like I’m not going to be posting or participating much anymore.
        Maybe an update here or there.

Thanks for all all the support I’ve had through this thread.
        Hopefully things go my way with the house and Dedshed and I get to stay.
        Either way I will probably do some barn posts.

Cheers guys.
        The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

• Mate I don't know what to make of your last post. Seems something is wrong with Tapatalk, (I don't use it so I have no idea), and something to do with your house and you could possibly stay?.

Don't know but either way this forum needs you and people like you. Your an outstanding teacher regarding all things pinball. I think I'm right in this assumption considering I have learnt quite a bit from you.
          If you no longer post, I say now, thank you.
          If you are able to continue posting, I look forward to your next post.

Comment

From what I’ve seen and read elsewhere, the 123 target repros are also wrong. They’re also shortened, so the problem is doubled.
            The remaining targets are not as bad.

Anyway.
            It just took me heaps longer to even find this post.
            With Tapatalk being taken down, it looks like I’m not going to be posting or participating much anymore.
            Maybe an update here or there.

Thanks for all all the support I’ve had through this thread.
            Hopefully things go my way with the house and Dedshed and I get to stay.
            Either way I will probably do some barn posts.

Cheers guys.
            I hope this gets sorted. I love seeing your posts so would hate for them to essentially stop.

Comment

• if you need the guides I can always design and make available - just need a sample or real accurate measurements, will be ordering a few things in the new future and if you need anything it can piggy back my order saving US postage. Will order a few ball eject brackets for stock as well

Comment

• Originally posted by swinks View Post
                if you need the guides I can always design and make available - just need a sample or real accurate measurements, will be ordering a few things in the new future and if you need anything it can piggy back my order saving US postage. Will order a few ball eject brackets for stock as well
                Thanks Jady
                Im just about up to that part.
                I have The measuring gear here. Will get accurate measurements. Have access to another Fathom to measure from.

Comment

• Ok.
                  Quick update.

Fathom wiring finished (except kickout assy), switches all cleaned, straightened, installed and adjusted.

Trimmed out star rollover inserts and fit stars. Adjusted the switches.

Guide rails, Lane guides, Posts and rubbers installed with polished screws/washers.

Just a few parts that are missing to sort.
                  Globes or Leds to install before plastics go on.
                  Side rails to be painted and installed.
                  Obviously the out hole kicker.

Then a final check over for any shorts or missing/damaged diodes , wiring, etc.

Starting to look good.

Also did some final tweaking and finishing off Medusa.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X