Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pins have been coming thru the Dedshed

Collapse

Post your SS Pinball Project pictures and logs here.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Artist Formally Known As #1

    Comment


      What pins have been coming thru the Dedshed

      With a 3hr delay, had some time to post up some attachments. Not as easy on phone, but doable.
      Some pics of the MB re assembly.
      Am just about polished out.



      Click image for larger version

Name:	023855C8-E39A-4412-B4DA-2D256CDB9DE7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	1856026Click image for larger version

Name:	716E4276-0826-451E-8B3D-0DA0876121E3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	276.2 KB
ID:	1856027Click image for larger version

Name:	3BC6BB09-1AE7-4083-978D-C895605E8018.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	283.1 KB
ID:	1856028Click image for larger version

Name:	662CEE1E-45CE-4E19-868A-81850EF058D1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	505.8 KB
ID:	1856029Click image for larger version

Name:	F9AB56D5-AF96-42A8-8001-4DDA320F0E0D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	213.0 KB
ID:	1856030Click image for larger version

Name:	8CB053E7-BDF1-452A-AEE0-CA81ABCAB3E4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	1856031

      Last edited by Dedrok; 25 November 2019, 12:35 PM.
      The Artist Formally Known As #1

      Comment


        Wow. That was a high end restore, Polishing the bits under the playfield. You need "in cab" lighting now with a mirror laying in the bottom & the coin door open. A bit like the car shows with mirrors under the cars to see their polished pipes
        PIMP YOUR PINS

        Comment


          Holy shit Edy, the polished parts look incredible!

          Glad to see the photos still coming through, thanks for taking the time to do/fix it.

          Always said your forearm strength was second to none.

          Comment


            What pins have been coming thru the Dedshed

            Originally posted by Cursed View Post
            Holy shit Edy, the polished parts look incredible!

            Glad to see the photos still coming through, thanks for taking the time to do/fix it.

            Always said your forearm strength was second to none.
            Haha.
            Luckily most was already chromed or highly polished, but some needed re doing, plus every new bolt, nut , screw had to be done to match.
            Also, buffing wheel set up, soo ... yeah [emoji1377]


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            The Artist Formally Known As #1

            Comment


              Originally posted by kayakkingoz View Post
              Wow. That was a high end restore, Polishing the bits under the playfield. You need "in cab" lighting now with a mirror laying in the bottom & the coin door open. A bit like the car shows with mirrors under the cars to see their polished pipes
              Funny you say that. I've been talking with ol' mate Mark about a similar thing. Sometime ago we did some WPC coin box lids in very shiny BA but they had a handle on them. We are thinking about just making them "No handle" so when you open the coin door it'll reflect some of the undersides, cycling led's and all. watch this space I guess.

              Anyhoo back on Edy's track.
              http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

              Comment


                What pins have been coming thru the Dedshed

                Originally posted by Railways View Post
                Funny you say that. I've been talking with ol' mate Mark about a similar thing. Sometime ago we did some WPC coin box lids in very shiny BA but they had a handle on them. We are thinking about just making them "No handle" so when you open the coin door it'll reflect some of the undersides, cycling led's and all. watch this space I guess.

                Anyhoo back on Edy's track.
                Kind of like I did in Playboy I showed a couple people with machine on and coin door open.
                So have already done that Next year maybe playfield up too on EK ?

                Was talked about bringing this MB up for Pinfest maybe to show off ... negotiations to continue

                Now for updates

                Addams Family on its way to Brisbane



                New Medusa Playfield in the house

                Im going back for a sleep
                Last edited by Dedrok; 24 November 2019, 06:57 PM.
                The Artist Formally Known As #1

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Railways View Post
                  Funny you say that. I've been talking with ol' mate Mark about a similar thing. Sometime ago we did some WPC coin box lids in very shiny BA but they had a handle on them. We are thinking about just making them "No handle" so when you open the coin door it'll reflect some of the undersides, cycling led's and all. watch this space I guess.

                  Anyhoo back on Edy's track.
                  Why not a complete internal floor done in the shiny BA? Christ it would make cleaning a dream. That would look sharp. [MENTION=893]Railways[/MENTION] idea from the cashbox, I'm just thinking take it to the max and making the whole floor mirror.

                  Comment


                    New playfield arrived, pic uploading sorted.

                    Now to recover and start up again.




                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    The Artist Formally Known As #1

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                      New playfield arrived, pic uploading sorted.

                      Now to recover and start up again.

                      Link


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      O pretty
                      live between the flip and the tilt

                      Comment


                        Sweet looking art work on this era of machines aye.

                        Comment


                          One removed Zipper Flipper set up




                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          The Artist Formally Known As #1

                          Comment


                            Wire ties and standoff posts located,
                            T-Nuts installed, some GI string stapled.




                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            The Artist Formally Known As #1

                            Comment


                              Is there anything special about the bulbs under the flipper bats on Medusa?. Are they controlled or just GI powered?.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Autosteve View Post
                                Is there anything special about the bulbs under the flipper bats on Medusa?. Are they controlled or just GI powered?.
                                They are controlled.
                                They light up red when you flip.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                The Artist Formally Known As #1

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X