Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Flash Gordon restoration and DVD

I'm a glutton for punishment. I've decided to do a new DVD covering restoration of a Flash Gordon. I'm hoping to have a DVD done for Expo.

I'll also burn a heap of the earlier DVDs for those of you who have not bought one or been given a burned copy. ;)

There will be a few new tricks and ideas in this restoration.......if they work!

All proceeds from all DVD sales will go to AA (so your mods can drink expensive champagne and entertain women of ill repute) :o

Anyways, here's a taste. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEiv8cq3mmI

Hey, hang on a minute. The first DVDs are collectors items. If you are going to do a new one make sure that you do not re-burn the old ones as it will devalue my collection! :p

Don't worry. I'll only issue 1500 new 5th Anniversary LE discs.

:)

• Administrators

Hang on a minute.....I have to read these threads a bit more carefully in future. Nobody told me we go women of ill repute as a perk for doing this job!

It appears as though some other moderator has been taking my share............

Yes, I must also ask how much for the last dvd & availability & how do we order the new one......

New one is not made yet! :) Should be ready for Expo.

Price? Maybe $8 each or all 4 in a case for $25. Yet to be set in stone.

I'm a glutton for punishment. I've decided to do a new DVD covering restoration of a Flash Gordon. I'm hoping to have a DVD done for Expo.

I'll also burn a heap of the earlier DVDs for those of you who have not bought one or been given a burned copy. ;)

There will be a few new tricks and ideas in this restoration.......if they work!

All proceeds from all DVD sales will go to AA (so your mods can drink expensive champagne and entertain women of ill repute) :o

Anyways, here's a taste. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEiv8cq3mmI

Hey Darksoul, I guess ya probably only looking to do a small batch of discs but if ya want help I have a 1- 10 target duplicator. Z

Hey Darksoul, I guess ya probably only looking to do a small batch of discs but if ya want help I have a 1- 10 target duplicator. Z

Thanks Zed. Will keep it in mind. But I may have access to up to 12 PCs I can use at once at work. Just checking it out now.

New one is not made yet! :) Should be ready for Expo.

Price? Maybe $8 each or all 4 in a case for $25. Yet to be set in stone.

Could you please remember me when you get these organised as I would love the box set.....

Thanks in Advance

Paul