Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playfield Rotisserie

Collapse

Post your SS Pinball Project pictures and logs here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playfield Rotisserie

Put this together over a couple mornings. Got everything from Bunnings aside from some boat seat swivels from ebay.

The only issue were the L shape black brackets. They aren't quite deep enough to cover a lot of playfield, and they didn't line up with the holes in the swivel plates so they needed drilling out a bit.

But it works and I'm happy.

And it can be improved with a couple changes over time.

Now to get this White Water PF swap underway!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by visualmagic; 23 May 2019, 12:34 PM.

Couple close ups showing the clamps. Used some little wood blocks to protect the playfield and give more surface area

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by visualmagic; 23 May 2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Always interesting to see the different solutions people come up with. Can you lock the boat swivels?
      Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Damn I threww out my old mitre saw stand!! Never thought that I could use it for anything let alone this!! Great pics and idea...now I just need an old mitre saw stand LOL
        Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

I actually followed this Youtube video - the swivels don't lock, but they need a good firm pressure and a bit of force to move, so they don't just spin freely, it's a good solution.

How To Build the BEST DIY Pinball Playfield Rotisserie - YouTube

Comment

random question but what did you do with the original playfields? I have a WH20 that I'm about to teardown and restore. My pf's have a bit of wear so I' on the hunt for better ones if possible.
            If you still have yours and are looking to sell them, let me know.

Comment

Still got mine but I'm worried the project has been on the rotisserie too long. It seems to have a bit of warp in it. I can get you some pics. Maybe message me.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X