Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joker Poker Resto

Collapse

Post your SS Pinball Project pictures and logs here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was the same

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scott's Junk 033.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	222.3 KB
ID:	1851647

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
    PINBALL gotta love it

"There's no such thing as too much bling"

Comment

So shiny!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Beautiful machine and work..thanks for all the pics.
        Would love one of these one day....

Comment

I really like the machines that have some oddities to them. Especially the playfields that arent the same on both sides. I should email pinball pimp and tell him the stencil isnt the same as the original

Comment

Cleaning up the old plastc tracks that the glass slides in. PBR has black stern ones but I decided to stay with the originals. They are damaged at one end. Should I reverse them so the undamaged end is at the bottom where the glass goes in?Click image for larger version

Name:	20190726_184607.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1851653Click image for larger version

Name:	20190726_184551.jpeg
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1851654Click image for larger version

Name:	20190726_184529.jpeg
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	1851655

Comment

I went to the hardware store and bought some white plastic trim which i modified to suit. i don't have any pictures of what I bought but I had to cut a strip off to make it fit. I just went to the hardware store and checked out all the plastic profiles and bought what i thought would work.
              This is where it ends!

Comment

Originally posted by femto View Post
                I went to the hardware store and bought some white plastic trim which i modified to suit. i don't have any pictures of what I bought but I had to cut a strip off to make it fit. I just went to the hardware store and checked out all the plastic profiles and bought what i thought would work.
                Id love a photo of it. I will go have a look and see what I can find. Thanks.

Comment

Went to bunnings and couldnt find anything suitable. I have put the plastic guides back in as they were. Got the cabinet panel and wiring back in. Railways side rails in position. The backbox top hinge bracket had a white washer piece that had fallen apart. Had left over nylon washers that I used between legbolts and the legs. Stacked some of those and its worked a treat.

To do list: some wiring, side rail nails, playfield back in, pascal board installation, then some work on the playfield etc. Phew.Click image for larger version

Name:	20190728_212924.jpeg
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	1851733Click image for larger version

Name:	20190728_212819.jpeg
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1851734Click image for larger version

Name:	20190728_212802.jpeg
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	1851735

Comment

Just a thought, while you have easy access to the transformers, add the fuses to protect the small transformer.

The details are here: PINBALL Gottlieb System 1 Pinball Repair

It's an easy fix and I have done this to my system 1 games just in case.

The project is coming along great, love the cabinet paint job.

Comment

Looking awesome mate. Makes me miss mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
                      PINBALL gotta love it

"There's no such thing as too much bling"

Comment

Originally posted by thejudge View Post
                        Just a thought, while you have easy access to the transformers, add the fuses to protect the small transformer.

The details are here: PINBALL Gottlieb System 1 Pinball Repair

It's an easy fix and I have done this to my system 1 games just in case.

The project is coming along great, love the cabinet paint job.
                        Any idea where to get the old style fuse holders?

Comment

For the plastic profiles try this mob I used to call on them in my rep days a long time back.

Welcome to Australian Plastic Profiles Pty. Ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by kimbleseven View Post
                            Any idea where to get the old style fuse holders?
                            I knew you were going to ask that

I had a few spare from other projects so I didn't have to buy any, not sure where to get them, sorry.

I just had a quick search Search results for: 'fuse holder'
                            Last edited by thejudge; 29 July 2019, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Thanks mate. Just placed order now.

Last edited by kimbleseven; 29 July 2019, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Siderails and the nails are on and shiny.Click image for larger version

Name:	20190729_173452.jpeg
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	1851760

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X