Medusa soundboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medusa soundboard

Iv lost sound on my good old medusa. He started talking on and off now gone completely. Capacitor? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Check the connectors first as the easiest fix, if no dice send them off to Ken, he does a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by angs1957 View Post
      Check the connectors first as the easiest fix, if no dice send them off to Ken, he does a great job.
      Yep, clean and reseat connector and try again. 80%+ of all SS problems are sorted by repining corroded connectors.
      Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Give the volume control inside the coin door, and the two speech and sound volume trimmer pots on the Squawk & Talk board a little tweak while sounds should be playing to see if they're the issue.
        These volume controls are a common source of intermittent problems due to dust contamination buildup on the swiper arm.

Comment

Thanks guys. Sorry for the late reply. Iv actually lost quite a few things that should be happening. Might be time for a reco?

Comment

Does the LED on the sound board flicker on power up then flash four times to say it's passed power on self tests?

Comment

Ok no light. It actually made a noise today but no talking etc.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X