Coconut Island Cabinet Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut Island Cabinet Art

First up I would like to thank the Coconut Island guys for asking me to help on their project. Its certainly attracted plenty of attention in the pinball community and its great to see them having a crack at what is understandably a very difficult project.

This is the 3rd revision of this art.
    Let me know what you guys think and if you think I should change anything, speak up!

The front still needs a tree or 2 as well.

I haven't done the head box yet but it will only be a Palm Tree with a Flare.

I like it!!!

Very nice Spacies!!

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

Comment

Cheers John!

I tried to keep it colourful like the stuff the guys have already done.

Comment

Looks awesome spacies, I hope I get the chance to see it on the machine one day

Matthew

Comment

I think it matches the existing artwork very well. Should do the job quite nicely!

Comment

Holy shit Spacies, that is top notch work, even by your usual standards.

Artwork like that will really make CI blur the lines (at a glance) between a professional and home built pin.

You just added fuel to the fire of wanting to build my own pinball

PS: Agreed that the front panel needs a tree or two.
            My Projects
            sigpic

Comment

for a place called coconut island theres only a few coconuts
              *edit* sorry didnt see the piles on the ground
              - WANTED PCBS -
              NBA hangtime, Avengers (fighter), Punisher PM me if you have and want to sell

Comment

Ha

Just made some changes.
                Cut the grass a bit:

Changes to the front as well:

It will be approx 5 times what you see on screen so the coconuts will be visible

Comment

Nice work Spaceman

Comment

Shot bro!

Comment

I said it before.... and ill no doubt say it again...........

all of you guys involved in the project are F**king awesome, I'm in total AWE of you all.........

that art work is friggin' awesome.........

ill throw a thought in........ feel free to ignore it though, as you guys rock and i'm a mere novice.......... but a cracking open (in many segments, but in a controlled fashion) coconut flying airborne might look cool in there somewhere, maybe a silver bullet(ie: pinball) flying off in the oposite direction.....

just a thought......

You guys ****ing ROCK!!!!!!!.......... this is an amazingly inspiring project!!!! (my husband thanks you for adding further ideas into my already exploding head LOL)

Comment

It' good. It's real good. Well done Spacies. Will you be involved with playfield art too, or is that all completed?
                        AROUND THE LEFT ORBIT, THROUGH THE POP BUMPERS, OFF THE STAND-UPS, INTO THE RIGHT VUK, DOWN THE RIGHT INLANE, UP THE CENTRE RAMP;NOTHING BUT JACKPOT!

Comment

Originally posted by spacies View Post
                          First up I would like to thank the Coconut Island guys for asking me to help on their project. Its certainly attracted plenty of attention in the pinball community and its great to see them having a crack at what is understandably a very difficult project.

This is the 3rd revision of this art.
                          Let me know what you guys think and if you think I should change anything, speak up!

The front still needs a tree or 2 as well.

I haven't done the head box yet but it will only be a Palm Tree with a Flare.

man that is ****ing sweet!

mint mate mint!

Comment

Originally posted by indazone gav View Post
                            It' good. It's real good. Well done Spacies. Will you be involved with playfield art too, or is that all completed?
                            Nah its all done I think Thanks!!!!

Originally posted by dalendie View Post
                            I said it before.... and ill no doubt say it again...........

all of you guys involved in the project are F**king awesome, I'm in total AWE of you all.........

that art work is friggin' awesome.........

ill throw a thought in........ feel free to ignore it though, as you guys rock and i'm a mere novice.......... but a cracking open (in many segments, but in a controlled fashion) coconut flying airborne might look cool in there somewhere, maybe a silver bullet(ie: pinball) flying off in the oposite direction.....

just a thought......

You guys ****ing ROCK!!!!!!!.......... this is an amazingly inspiring project!!!! (my husband thanks you for adding further ideas into my already exploding head LOL)
                            **** YEAH!!! Hey thanks for the kind words. I think I need a new mouse because I have clicked this one to death. I am pretty sure I am done with this now. Thanks for your ideas though, I will store them away for the next project

Originally posted by LOTR4U View Post
                            man that is ****ing sweet!

mint mate mint!
                            Chur bro!

Comment

Nice art mate good work this project when done is going look wicked
                              Movies are very educational. Example: I wouldn't never guess that a shoot in head can kill a zombie...

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X