Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gottlieb Centigrade 37

Collapse

Post your EM Pinball Project pictures and logs here.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Great packaging and looks fantastic.

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

    Comment


      The new backglass looks great. My camera isnt doing it justice! In person the #47 lights behind the backglass are not as bright as pictured. See the old next to the new. BGResto has a great product but as a few of the guys have said its a 5-6month wait. Well worth the wait though.

      Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Originally posted by kimbleseven View Post
        Package arrived! Lets see of glass is in tact...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...874b6d261b.jpg

        Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
        Steve packs the glass really well so it should not be damaged.. ah .. I see its fine LOL and it looks great

        I have bought 3 BGresto glasses now (I think its 3 ?) and always a great product and well worth the $$ and waiting time

        Comment


          Yeah he has packaged them both great! I got 2 backglasses.

          Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Centigrade is a sexy backglass. Very nice replacement!
            Dave
            ************************************************** *******************
            Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

            Comment


              Originally posted by kimbleseven View Post
              The new backglass looks great. My camera isnt doing it justice! In person the #47 lights behind the backglass are not as bright as pictured. See the old next to the new. BGResto has a great product but as a few of the guys have said its a 5-6month wait. Well worth the wait though.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f4e3691e15.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...42f7062a62.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...12cf1d31fb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...660c8dcdbf.jpg

              Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
              Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

              Comment


                Yeah. I fired it up at night and had a few beers. Starting to look sweet! Just need the repro playfield and pinball rescue apron.

                Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  Originally posted by kimbleseven View Post
                  Great packaging and looks fantastic.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...54f5716082.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...76134ed5bb.jpg

                  Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
                  Got BG resto C37 glass last year. Awesome glass.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

                  Comment


                    Sorted out a few issues today. Blue 100point pop bumpers were intermittently awarding 5100 points and advancing thermometer. I think one rollover switch was almost touching closed, and the vibration was closing the contact.

                    Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Only things left to do are getting 20 cent coin mechs in it and the repro playfield. Starting a new project this weekend. Will create new resto thread tonight.

                      Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Red coin insert plates have been filed out to suit 20 cent coins. Cleaned and adjusted some of the mechs, but some coins still get rejected. I think its because the mechs are not level. I have 3 inch leg levelers wound up on the back. I desoldered the freeplay wires and soldered them back to the coin switch.

                        My "bush mechanics" solution was some cardboard cut out to suit... i know its dodgy but its now working everytime a coin goes through...

                        Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by kimbleseven View Post
                          Red coin insert plates have been filed out to suit 20 cent coins. Cleaned and adjusted some of the mechs, but some coins still get rejected. I think its because the mechs are not level. I have 3 inch leg levelers wound up on the back. I desoldered the freeplay wires and soldered them back to the coin switch.

                          My "bush mechanics" solution was some cardboard cut out to suit... i know its dodgy but its now working everytime a coin goes through...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...363c4ccac4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...dfecd1d6b3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b66e5f3860.jpg

                          Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
                          Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

                          Comment


                            Yeah like an old car there is always something.

                            Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              Just got an update on the new repro playfield. Should be ready soon but its going to be expensive $650us plus postage...

                              Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aussie Arcade mobile app

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by kimbleseven View Post
                                Just got an update on the new repro playfield. Should be ready soon but its going to be expensive $650us plus postage...

                                Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                                Then comes your big test when you have to start the Playfield swap over, make sure you take heaps and heaps of pics of everything


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X